Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Askren wins again!!

Default Re: Askren wins again!!

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    Pimach said in a PM to me(after I sent one to him) that he thought it was funny I "talked shit on the mma board and then posted on it" I corrected him by saying that I never talked shit about the mma board or the sport in general. I merely said I never posted on it because I'm not really an MMA fan. I never post on Baseball message boards, I don't like baseball. Does that mean I am "talking shit" about a particular baseball message board? If you use Pimachs logic then Yes.

It's also funny that P-jersey(the person that the whole incident was ACTUALLY with) was cordial and friendly, and you decided to be a jerk about it.
    reread your posts and tell me thats not shit talking.

and if you want to really want to throw out what you said in the PM then why did you omit the part where you talked about posting "among you jerks"
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Is this true vais? Calling the mma forum jerks? Why do you feel the need to personally attack individual posters? I thought we settled that and decided to leave your hate filled language at themat.

Whoa, Pimach is swinging a heavy bat today. This has the potential for a verbal TKO written all over it.

Vais is wobbled against the ropes. He is not prepared for these type of showdowns, I see Pimach winning via verbal submission shortly.

heres the actual quote:

"I was over it obviously since i'm posting about this sport among you jerks."

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Agreed, impressive display by Pimach.

Vais as I mentioned you are more than welcome here now and I hope you join us more often. It does get a little more heated in here and the banter gets a little wild at times so you have to be thick skinned.

As you can see the mma group sticks together so I think Pimach is still a little angry about you slandering my good name a little while back. Oh well its all in the past, but I encourage you to take part in the arguments if you think you can hang.
    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Is this true vais? Calling the mma forum jerks? Why do you feel the need to personally attack individual posters? I thought we settled that and decided to leave your hate filled language at themat.
    So am I the only one who has to be thick skinned? Apparently you guys aren't exactly there yet.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Ours is all in good fun, you seem to be an angry boy or girl. I am willing to go back and forth as I give and take it. I do get worried that you will tell on me if i start verbally pummeling you.

Quote Originally Posted by vaisforlovers View Post
    So am I the only one who has to be thick skinned? Apparently you guys aren't exactly there yet.
    I think youve already shown yourself to be very thin skinned as evidenced by your initial crying to the bigwigs here.

were all thick skinned around here but we dont take kindly to some slack jawed yokel showing up acting all bad ass, calling us jerks and shit. otherwise we'll have Pjersey boot your ass from his forum.

www.euromitsu.com

I was the one who came over here and acted normal and thought this was over. You decided to keep it going and create conflict.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.