Thread: Henderson/Bisping

Default Henderson/Bisping

I have never liked Bisping, and always had a ton of respect for Henderson, so cheering for Hendo in their fight is a no brainer for me. That being said, after watching the first couple of TUF episodes, Bisping is just a giant douche bag, and am hoping Dan pounds that s--t out of him even worse than I did before. Its slow around here, just thought I'd share.

Default Re: Henderson/Bisping

I pray that Hendo knocks the sh*t outta bisping, like literally so bad that a log rolls out of his shorts when they pick him up off the mat.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

I see this going to a decision either way. Will be much closer than most people expect and i would not be surprised one bit if bisping wins.

The had the Bisping-Hamill fight replay on a week or so ago, I am still amazed with the decision. I 'll admit that I am a Hamill fan and let emotion cloud my judgement, so when I watched the fight live I thought Hamill took all three rounds. When I rewatched it I tried to give as much favor to Bisping as possible and can see how he took the third round, but the other two rounds were 100% Hamill's. He acted like a Class A douche after the fight as well.

Looking at Bisping v. Hamill I just don't see how Bisping could win. One seems like a season world class fighter with Olympic wrestling skills and Bisping is a decent MMA guy.
    I see Henderson winning a dominant decision.

BTW, I did see anyway Nog or Rampage could have lost in the last two season's finale either.

Then you could look at the Evans where Bisping arguably could have. Evans is the lhw champ in a stacked weight class. The point is to not take too much from one fight.

Henderson is getting up in age and he is a brawler on his feet who can be predictable at times. I thin Bisping will try keep the distance and out point him. Bisping isnt great in anyone area but he is solid everywhere and he is in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    I have never liked Bisping, and always had a ton of respect for Henderson, so cheering for Hendo in their fight is a no brainer for me. That being said, after watching the first couple of TUF episodes, Bisping is just a giant douche bag, and am hoping Dan pounds that s--t out of him even worse than I did before. Its slow around here, just thought I'd share.
    I concur 100% I want that smug SOB to get as ass whooped.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

As always for Hendo-the longer the fight goes, the better chance his opponent has. I hate to question his cardio, but I think Bisbutt is training hard. Hendo is too solid for him to get away with anything big, but out pointing him could prove dangerous. I hope he does not try thehis Hammil tactic and run away for 15 minutes.

Note to Hendo-which we have actually discussed-He needs to lose the coaches challenge, the odds of the winner of the coaches challenge and winning the fight are not good at all-hahaha.

I agree with most of you. Bisping just irritates me I've long been rooting for anyone to kick his ass. A wrestler would make it even sweeter.
    Same goes for the aptly named "nightmare" Diego Sanchez. What a lop.

hendo will rape bisping