Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I apologize

Default I apologize

I have not been around on here lately and for that I apologize to my fellow mma enthusiasts.

Recently while at work I attempted to log on when I to my horror I realized the site was now blocked. I was particularly upset because I came on to ream someone out for a dumb comment (cant remember who probably claudale or snakerattle) and was unable to do so.

To make matters worse my computer was not working for the past week so I was not able to start pickems contest or provide expert analysis leading up to UFC 97.

The bad news is the site is still blocked at work the good news is my computer is working again. I will do my best to log on here and get some action going again. Claudales wrestling season is winding down so we should see more of him, and hopefully adolf will crawl out of whatever hole he has been hiding. I heard his family business has been struggling lately so that may be the reason for his lack of time spent on here lately. He also is obsessed with me so my absence may be playing a factor as well.

I sent an email to fat boy cap to join us but have no heard back. Im gonna try to egg him on a little more and see if he has any heart or will cower out again.

Hopefully Gerald gets his blog going and we can get some excitement back on this board.

Default Re: I apologize

NO excuses PJ. I want to see some results!
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

I think you were just avoiding putting up the pick 'em to stop me from taking three in a row. Trying to ice me, or something. Lame.

Not to worry PJ. Snakerattle has been putting up some quality posts in your absence.

Tell the truth PJ. You emailed me and asked me and we discussed the UFC pics. I didn't give you my pics till just prior to the show starting. You disagreed with me on Liddel and Silva. You took Chuck and Leites. I took the spider and Shogun. I even said Rua by tko round 1 and you better not deny this. You blew the co main events and unless you want to lie and deny it, that's the reason you haven't shown your face. You know I've been waiting to see you on here in order to call you out. You've been called out.

Welcome back little buddy
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Tell the truth PJ. You emailed me and asked me and we discussed the UFC pics. I didn't give you my pics till just prior to the show starting. You disagreed with me on Liddel and Silva. You took Chuck and Leites. I took the spider and Shogun. I even said Rua by tko round 1 and you better not deny this. You blew the co main events and unless you want to lie and deny it, that's the reason you haven't shown your face. You know I've been waiting to see you on here in order to call you out. You've been called out.

Welcome back little buddy

* fills up coffee cup, sits back in chair and waits for reply*
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Adolf lets be honest, we both agreed liddell was the sentimental pick. As for leites i said he would be a nice upset pick to make a little money. I could put fifty bucks down and win 200, so it was a low risk bet with a nice return. Lucky for me my internet was not working so i did not make the bet although i do think i convinced claudale to go for it.

You did pick the shogun fight correctly and i was very proud to see the progress you have made. You have really bombed on your picks in the past and they have been well documented (hughes over alves, hughes over gsp, lesnar over mir, sylvia over fedor). I will give you credit for picking mir over nogueria although you also picked nogueria over mir so im not sure how much that counts.

From now on i will be more focused with my picks and not pick with my heart like i did with liddell. I will provide you with some expert analysis for ufc 98 particularly on the machida/evans fight as well as sherk vs. edgar.

odh- snakerattle really does have some great copy and paste skills. I am just waiting for some commentary from him.

rusty, i will do whatever it takes to get my mojo back. Although didnt we tie once?