Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFC 97? Anyone watch it? Spoilers*

Default Re: UFC 97? Anyone watch it? Spoilers*

[quote=rustyshackleford;179653]After last night's fight, here is what Dana had to say about Fedor. I guess stopping two former UFC champs in his last two fights doesn't count for much these days.
    "(WAMMA heavyweight champion) Fedor (Emelianenko) is not the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. These guys continue to fight the best. Fedor's at a buffet somewhere in Russia. So until this guy decides to get in shape, take it serious and consistently fight the best in the world, for you guys to even think about calling him the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world is insane."[/quote]

So if Fedor was looking all pumped, chisled and jacked, Dana would take him more seriously? it sounds like Dana is pissed that some dude who looks like Bobby from King of the Hill is out there dispatching of his former champs with relative ease.

wait a minute... do they even have buffets in Russia?
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Default Re: UFC 97? Anyone watch it? Spoilers*

[quote=Pimach;183083]
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
    After last night's fight, here is what Dana had to say about Fedor. I guess stopping two former UFC champs in his last two fights doesn't count for much these days.
    "(WAMMA heavyweight champion) Fedor (Emelianenko) is not the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. These guys continue to fight the best. Fedor's at a buffet somewhere in Russia. So until this guy decides to get in shape, take it serious and consistently fight the best in the world, for you guys to even think about calling him the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world is insane."[/quote]

So if Fedor was looking all pumped, chisled and jacked, Dana would take him more seriously? it sounds like Dana is pissed that some dude who looks like Bobby from King of the Hill is out there dispatching of his former champs with relative ease.

wait a minute... do they even have buffets in Russia?
    Yep. I know White is a salesman, but his trashing other guys gets really, really old. What do you think he would say about Fedor if his wins over Sylvia and Arlovski were in the UFC? Then he'd be the greatest fighter in the world.