Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Discuss Tuf 5 at the MMA, UFC, & Boxing within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Anyone else following this at all? Jens Pulver's team just ran their record to 4-0 ...
    Blog Entries

Default Tuf 5

Anyone else following this at all? Jens Pulver's team just ran their record to 4-0 tonight.

No real Gray Maynard sightings yet, he's definitely one of the guys that I'm really excited to see fight.

Next week looks like it could be a great fight, that is if Ruediger can make weight.

I love it that Jens is 4-0 that prick Penn should have kept his mouth shut in the begining. The fights this season have been better than the previous seasons IMO.

I hope that pudgy Ruediger gets punked I cant stand his mouth.

Redshirt

penn will be the winner in the end jens is washed up. prick or not pen is willing to fight any one at any weight.

He may win the fight but he is a terrible coach and the lack of improvement by his fighters proves it.

Blog Entries

I've only seen the last two fights, and I don't think either one can really be blamed on BJ personally.

Nate Diaz was just a better fighter than the guy from BJ's team that he beat, and then last night BJ's guy is a black belt in BJJ and he never shoots on a guy who had nothing but stand up, despite BJ telling him to shoot practically 100 times.

Blog Entries

No more Tubzilla. Two fights for next week, Lauzon fights Garaghty, and then Dana allowed Emerson to come back, and he's going to fight Corey.

Redshirt

Default Coach Maynard

i think that penn has to accept some responsibilty for gabe not making wt on ultimate fighter 5 tonight and i think maynard would have done a better job and had gabe ready to fight

Blog Entries

Was definitely impressed with Gray tonight seeing as how this was the first bit that we've seen of him really. Can't wait to see him fight.

Redshirt

from what the tv show has shown of penn ,i'm not to impressed with him as a coach. alot of what we are seeing though could be creative editing by the tv people

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

user tags

TUF 5 fight in the house pull guard triangle