Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Tuf 5

Default Re: Tuf 5

Man, Gray beat all on Nate's ass in that first round, Nate did a hell of a job with blood streaming down his face, not even getting remotely rattled and pulling off that guillotine.

I like Nate to sub Manny and win the whole thing next Saturday.

Thats right who said Manny was gonna kick ass, thats right me. So Pulver is the better coach.

Crappy fight. Lauzon did nothing in that fight. Horrible takedown defense, poor striking. He should have subbed Manny when manny gave him his back.

It seems that Manny does have a game plan and he just smothers his opponent and he has great conditioning. It wasnt an exciting fight but he dominated he has great anticipation and took advantage.

He may have dominated but, neither guy was close to getting a KO or Sub. Both guys have some work to do.

I hate the format of this show. I just want to see the fights and can stand a little bit of background and personalities but not 45 + minutes. I stayed up to midnught because I wanted to see Grey fight.

I was not disappointed in the fight. Gray looked tough but Diaz was awesome with non stop submission attempts. Once Gray gets better with BJJ defense he would win a rematch.

Card for the Finale...

BJ v. Jens
    Nate v. Manny
    Roger Huerta v. Doug Evans
    Thales Leites v. Floyd Sword

Undercard
    Lauzon v. Melendez
    Miller v. Wang
    Maynard v. Emerson
    Geraghty v. Wiman
    Berube v. Leonard Garcia

This should be an interesting fight, but never one I would have guessed. The undercards look good too - Maynard - Emerson, especially.

And I'm just going to throw this out there... this is the cutest line-up for TUF since the first season... just in case you guys were wondering.