Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tuf 5

Default Re: Tuf 5

I like Manny and Grey personaly

Out of all his prospective opponents, I like Gray's chances the best against Manny. Their games are similar, but Gray is bigger and stronger.

If he could avoid being subbed I think he could beat him with the TD game, and then whatever strikes, and GnP he could work.

Probably wouldn't be a pretty fight, but it would be a winnable won for Gray. I think Diaz would probably sub him from the bottom, and then Lauzon would out strike him.

When did they say the Karo Nate Diaz fight was gonna air. Cant wait to see whats up witht that. I think that Manny is going to be tough for anyone just because he is in such good shape and seems to able to keep good position. Gray is strong but he gases he would probably want to keep it standing to avoid gassing on the ground. Lauzon is a mystery because if he is hurt that may change his game and against Manny or Diaz that could hurt his striking and leave him open to getting subbed because it goes to the ground. Nate is also a wild card to me because he didnt look good against Cory and if Hill doesnt take him down he probably wins a decision on striking.

My gut is telling me Lauzon will win it all.

I think he has the best chance of a one punch KO and the rest of the guys aren't good enough to avoid getting tagged.

Redshirt

I also think Lauzon will win the hole thing. My prediction is Lauzon and Manny in the finals.
    NO PAIN...NO PAIN...

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Lauzon vs Diaz in the finals.

What a freaking tool Karo is.

Looking back now, after listening to Dana say for the last two weeks "Manny is too small, the result of the fight wasn't exactly unforeseen, but either way, horrible fight by Lauzon, he just straight up gave it away, he looked scared.

I don't know how he goes and doesn't take one shot the whole fight, when thats how he won his first two, and being passive on the feet lends right into Manny's style. He even had his perfect opportunity at the end when he had his back, and just couldn't finish it.

Definitely disappointed that Creepy Joe lost, but I've definitely become a fan and will be following him going forward.

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

shitty fight

boooo lauzon
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.