Thread: Clay "The Carpenter" Guida

Default Clay "The Carpenter" Guida

One of the worst nicknames ever.
    Win or lose he needs to get a new handle.

Default Re: Clay "The Carpenter" Guida

It seems to work for him, since he does have a sponsorship with the Chicago Carpenter's Union.

I don't mind the nickname. It's orginial and better than yet another guy called the "Assassin". I also can't stay the nicknames which are just shortened forms of the name. "Ken-Flo", "J-Roc" I'm not feeling. Go by your orginial name if you can't think up anything creative.
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net

Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    It seems to work for him, since he does have a sponsorship with the Chicago Carpenter's Union.
    In that case, it is a shame he is not sponsored by the CondomDepot.com

Quote Originally Posted by ODH View Post
    Hey there I am a huge Clay Guida fan the nick might not be everyones fav but you can't dis the boy he is the greatest I think he is the future of this sport go Clay I loive you man!!

Hey don't be harsh with Clay how can you not love this man he is athletic and sexy and a superstar in my eyes Clay you make me swoon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eazee View Post
    I don't mind the nickname. It's orginial and better than yet another guy called the "Assassin". I also can't stay the nicknames which are just shortened forms of the name. "Ken-Flo", "J-Roc" I'm not feeling. Go by your orginial name if you can't think up anything creative.
    I love the nick name and lets be real here who cares about the nick name the name Clay Guida is enough don't you think he is a superstar!! Rock on Clat Rock on!!! Sandi

Hey don't be dissing Clay can you do what do does and look that good doing it I doubt it but good luck trying! Sandi

Clay Guida is a sexy Beast he rocks my world who cares if he is a good carpenter thats not why he is known around the world it is because Clay can kick some ass!! Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by eazee View Post
    Clay Guida Is a God amonst men he is athletic and sexy and full of life. If it were not for Clay Guida I don't think I would ever watch UFC Clay is the best!! Sandi

I think 2008 will be an outstanding year for Clay Guida he is definatly a fighter!! He is an up and coming star that will make his mark upon the world what parts he hasn't already claimed, Clay is a supersexy star!! Love Ya Clay!! Sandi

Hey you don't you be trying to touch Clays handle Clay is the best what a sex machine!! Sandi
    Last edited by Schlottke; 12-21-2007 at 09:46 PM.

I.
    Think.
    We.
    Get.
    The.
    Point.
    You.
    Like.
    Guida.
    I.
    Do.
    Too.
    Actually.
    Stop.
    Spamming.
    The.
    Thread.
    Thanks.
    The.
    Management.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke - 1984-2011

"If Cornell finishes ahead of Iowa with five all americans I'll jump into the Des Moines River after finals." -Herkey#1 8/16/12