Thread: AZ combat

Default AZ combat

Pretty decent vid

Last edited by Schlottke; 03-24-2009 at 06:39 PM.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Default Re: AZ combat

Don't know why the vid won't load. Check out www.purefight.org AZ combat light sparring. Bader and CB look much improved
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Nice, they seem to have a good camp.

I plan on going over to check out their gym once I get back into shape(currently in progress)
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

That would be cool lots of good wrestlers there. I liked how they still have wrestling practices. Too many wrestlers forget that wrestling is still best weapon and dont keep it sharp. Guys like Koscheck and Diego seem to think they are boxers and that could haunt them. These guys are keeping their wrestling strong while developing their other skills.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

Nice meeting you yesterday Pimach. I plan on going in there to workout as well, I was hanging out w/ some of them a few weeks ago and I guess they have a sort of open gym on Saturdays around 1.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by homerdindon View Post
    Nice meeting you yesterday Pimach. I plan on going in there to workout as well, I was hanging out w/ some of them a few weeks ago and I guess they have a sort of open gym on Saturdays around 1.
    It was nice meeting you too Homer. hopefully I can stick with my current workout regiment so I can get into shape, I dont wanna go over there and blow up in 30 sec.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com