Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 38

Thread: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

  1. #10

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Barnett and Fedor are not expected to fight. Although they said Fedors opponent will not draw complaints.

    Overall terrible move by affliction.
    wanna bet? unless its a top name HWT whose last name ends in nett, there will be someone bitching around.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  2. #11

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    wanna bet? unless its a top name HWT whose last name ends in nett, there will be someone bitching around.
    If they brought in Oveereem I think most people would be happy. It would be an intriguing matchup as Oveereem has looked good recently. I agree though that there will be some that bitch. There are anti claudales who always will be unhappy with a non ufc card no matter who is on the card or how exciting the fights end up being.

  3. #12

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    If they brought in Oveereem I think most people would be happy. It would be an intriguing matchup as Oveereem has looked good recently. I agree though that there will be some that bitch. There are anti claudales who always will be unhappy with a non ufc card no matter who is on the card or how exciting the fights end up being.
    Maybe Overeem. I'd like to see it. dont think Overeem would pass a piss test though.

    anti claudales? ha ha
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  4. #13
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    Maybe Overeem. I'd like to see it. dont think Overeem would pass a piss test though.

    anti claudales? ha ha
    I think he's describing himself and possibly Adolf (the text message one another about Dana); no one else I know (VAKattack included) feels the need to hype up every matchup the UFC makes and take pot shots at Affliction events.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  5. #14

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    I think he's describing himself and possibly Adolf (the text message one another about Dana); no one else I know (VAKattack included) feels the need to hype up every matchup the UFC makes and take pot shots at Affliction events.
    come to think of it young PJ and Adolf do take some shots at affliction, although Adolf is worse, I think he has it in for that Tom Attencio guy, he probably tried to go to the warehouse and grab shirts like Fedor does and got denied.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  6. #15
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    come to think of it young PJ and Adolf do take some shots at affliction, although Adolf is worse, I think he has it in for that Tom Attencio guy, he probably tried to go to the warehouse and grab shirts like Fedor does and got denied.
    Adolf's admiration has something to do with business - maybe he has adopted the UFC's contract language or bully-style negotiating tactics? Maybe he wants to be a sponsor or maybe he's a whale at the Station Casinos.


    In PJs case, watching Bobby Southworth and Lodune Sincaid square off for 12 seconds in the cage was a turning point in his life. Was unlike anything he had ever witnessed in the Pitman school yard.

    PJ also enjoyed the reality challenges they had that season but the very next season, PJ heard Dana's "Do you want to be a f#&%n fighter" speech" and his life hasn't been the same since. Kind of like when Cat Stevens was introduced to Islam.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  7. #16

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Adolf's admiration has something to do with business - maybe he has adopted the UFC's contract language or bully-style negotiating tactics? Maybe he wants to be a sponsor or maybe he's a whale at the Station Casinos.


    In PJs case, watching Bobby Southworth and Lodune Sincaid square off for 12 seconds in the cage was a turning point in his life. Was unlike anything he had ever witnessed in the Pitman school yard.

    PJ also enjoyed the reality challenges they had that season but the very next season, PJ heard Dana's "Do you want to be a f#&%n fighter" speech" and his life hasn't been the same since. Kind of like when Cat Stevens was introduced to Islam.
    I think Adolf is a whale over at Stations, I heard he takes them for 2 mil on the gaming floor and upstairs he takes them for free soap, washcloths and towels.

    LMAO at the dana quote, but in all fairness to PJ, I think that Dana speech changed plenty of peoples lives.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  8. #17
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    [quote=Pimach;146257]I think Adolf is a whale over at Stations, I heard he takes them for 2 mil on the gaming floor and upstairs he takes them for free soap, washcloths and towels.

    LMAO at the dana quote, but in all fairness to PJ, I think that Dana speech changed plenty of peoples lives.[/quote]

    Please tell me the part in bold is sarcasm. I think instead it was him telling them that the UFC exists to make 3 people money and they should want to do it for personal (competitive) reasons only.

    Hopefully Dingo posts to tell us his first impression of that speech
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  9. #18

    Default Re: Affliction To Counter-Program UFC 100

    It was.

    I wouldnt count on Dingo showing up anytime soon, it looks like we are the only two survivors, my sources tell me that our Mod has been seen racking up his post count over at themat.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •