Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is everybody??

Default Where is everybody??

I have recently noticed the drop-off in the MMA section of TWT. What's up with that?? Where is everyone?
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Default Re: Where is everybody??

we are all to blame. I've been more into wrestling than mma recently, but I still want to post here of course.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Some members have been absent recently. Adolph, Pimach, Pjersey, metsfan.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    P-Jersey - up and out (took the promotion and probably tried to use it as a selling point on themat or sherdog)
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Ive been around, but it feels like unless there is a ppv I am just talking to myself. I still come in every day to update the rumors section.

You are to busy playing patty-cake with Cappy.
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltz View Post
    this is probably true, I have slacked off but only because work has picked up and now my laptop keeps shutting off by itself so Im near suicide.

I dont know whats up with Adolf, but Mets said he got scolded at work for logging on so he would be here in a limited basis.

"P-Jersey - up and out (took the promotion and probably tried to use it as a selling point on themat or sherdog) "

LOL, I know my boy PJers said he was going to bring this place back to its glory days and was gonna enlist some mercenaries from sherdog help him out but so far, nada.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    this is probably true, I have slacked off but only because work has picked up and now my laptop keeps shutting off by itself so Im near suicide.

I dont know whats up with Adolf, but Mets said he got scolded at work for logging on so he would be here in a limited basis.

"P-Jersey - up and out (took the promotion and probably tried to use it as a selling point on themat or sherdog) "

LOL, I know my boy PJers said he was going to bring this place back to its glory days and was gonna enlist some mercenaries from sherdog help him out but so far, nada.
    My work has been clamping down on internet activity as well. Metsfan may be coming on here on a limited basis but he spends like 6 hours a day on viratas site.

A have extended invites to a couple of sherdoggers and juggo has made a few appearances. One of the problems is that there is so little activity going on here it doesnt inspire new members to jump on board.

We have a small group to begin with and with metsfan selling out to a new board, claudale giving up on mma, dingo not able to access the site, dpara never making the transfer, gerald uninterested, and bama jenny mia, the board is now basically empty. Even the die hards like myself, you and adolf have slowed down lately as there is little to discuss.

Wiltz, cap has provided me with some entertainment. Its ashame he didnt make the switch here as they delete all our stuff at themat.