Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "All I gotta say is there's gonna be some more black on black crime"

Default Re: "All I gotta say is there's gonna be some more black on black crime"

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I dont think you have to lose your cool to swear. I personally dont swear nor do I ever lose my cool so I guess I cant say from personal experience.
    I just think that when you start out responding without swearing, then swear multiple times as the conversation goes on, it starts to demonstrate that you are losing your cool or at least that the other person has gotten under your skin a little and gotten a rise out of you.

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/

Default Re: "All I gotta say is there's gonna be some more black on black crime"

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan View Post
    I don't know ... I just think that when you start out responding without swearing, then swear multiple times as the conversation goes on, it starts to demonstrate that you are losing your cool.
    One of the first things I heard him say was "you're gonna get knocked the f*ck out." After that I heard a lot of whispering and mumbling as Rampage said he was getting his belt back.

I'll have to watch again later. It's possible he cursed right off the bat, but even if he did, I seem to remember the frequency of swearing increasing as the conversation went on. It also seemed that at one point when Rashad swore about halfway in or so, Rampage said something along the lines of "Don't be like that" - which suggested to me that was the first curse from Rashad. Could be wrong though.

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/

It is more likely that Rashad was legitimately upset as he just watched his close friend and teammate just lost a tough fight.

You guys never learn. They are hyping the fight. They were almost smiling at each other. If this fight ever takes place, they will hug and cuddle each others faces because of the mutual respect and that they have for each other. It was a stunt, it happens all the time. Rampage used a line from 2 or 3 years ago, because he was merely acting. Rashad was being out acted and thus threw in some profanity in order to one up Page. They'll be drinking together after the fight and toasting to another huge pay day.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    You guys never learn. They are hyping the fight. They were almost smiling at each other. If this fight ever takes place, they will hug and cuddle each others faces because of the mutual respect and that they have for each other. It was a stunt, it happens all the time. Rampage used a line from 2 or 3 years ago, because he was merely acting. Rashad was being out acted and thus threw in some profanity in order to one up Page. They'll be drinking together after the fight and toasting to another huge pay day.
    Yea you must have missed where I said rampage was doing his best wwe impression. Also where I mentioned that the swearing wasnt an indicator that he was losing his cool.

I do think rashad was upset that Jardine just lost.

Stop being so defensive squirt, I wasn't speaking about you. You seemed to get it this time around. Previously you were leading the charge on BJ Penn and Jens Pulver are going to kill each other, since they had a stare down in the center of the cage. After the fight, (little more than a grappling match) they hugged and kissed in the center of the cage.
    Lets go Brent!

thats always the way it's played out, awsome stare downs, fight, hugs and kisses. still doesn't diminish the beating evans will give rampage for being a tool.
    but then again, i may be retarded

i'm still stuned at the news of Mask's death. tip of my hat to that guy. a great character. i'll pound some beers in his memory as soon as i can get home.
    but then again, i may be retarded