Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming fight card rumors- UPDATED

Default re: Upcoming fight card rumors- UPDATED

I might have to wait unless they get another headliner because Hughes/serra just isnt cuttin it.

i would hope that they put something else together or just forget Mir right now and get someone else to fight Brock. i know theyre limited on hwts right now, but maybe Cro Cop can be ready by then.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

They could go with the winner of Gonzaga/Carwin. I know you believe Gonzaga would smash Lesnar so I am sure you would be happy with thatone.

A carwin vs. Lesnar fight would also be interesting as they are both huge athletic wrestlers.

I would like to see that one granted the winner doesnt get busted up to bad. honestly I think Carwin would smash Brock moreso than Gonzaga, who would sub the sh*t outta Brock if he gets him on the ground, the only problem with Gonzaga has been his heart. he seems to fold after a bit
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    updated. UFC 99 will still be a nice card but I am a little disappointed that silva vs. Franklin is the main event. Penn pushing back the fight with florian hurt this card.
    That's a great matchup and this is the first time I am hearing it. The rest of the card is weak though.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Must of trained really hard to come up with something as createive as the F5. I have my some moves of my own that I call the three stages. it will air on T.V. one T.N.A. net work you should check it out.

MMAweekly now says Amir Sadollah is fighting Johnny Hendricks in Philadelphia.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

The Hendricks and Amir fight will be interesting. Amir is a battler and I think he has continued to get better.
    Fun match-up

updated all the fight cards including strikeforce, affliction, and dream.

August will be a crazy month with two ufc events, as well as the strikeforce, affliction, wec, and sengoku shows.

PJ - any idea how many fights they will have in TUF finale?

7 fights are listed, plus they will have 2 finals fights. So that's 8 already, I'd like to see a few of those guys get another shot. In the first TUF, nearly everyone fought in the finale and in subsequent events, fewer got to fight.

I'm sure Frank will be fighting even if he doesn't make the finals.