Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC 95 discussion/spoilers

Default UFC 95 discussion/spoilers

Just wanted to say that Koscheck was the victim of one of the most terrible stoppages I've ever...ever seen.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: UFC 95 discussion/spoilers

it coulda went either way
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Totally forgot about it! Downloading now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    it coulda went either way
    Not, it couldn't have.

Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

If you say so.

I thought it was a quick stoppage, but you can see where the ref thought differently, Kos does look like he might be done. but in reality its not our call
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

He was done. Ref could have let him get killed in there to please those who say it was a bad stop, but there was no need for that. Kos was out should be protected by the ref. Great stop.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    He was done. Ref could have let him get killed in there to please those who say it was a bad stop, but there was no need for that. Kos was out should be protected by the ref. Great stop.
    Earlier you told me it was a bad stoppage. This reminds me of the time you picked both Nog and Mir to win in their fight. No wonder you think you are always right, you just pick both sides of every argument.

You must have meant to quote someone else. I don't speak to you off line, unless it's via email and I did not email you today.

The ref's job is to protect the fighter's. that is primary responsibility number 1. Don't believe me, ask someone. He did a great job of that tongiht. Kos was done.
    Lets go Brent!

I thought that it was a good stoppage. Kos was out. Overall, I thought that this card was really good. Stevenson v Sanchez was a great fight. The Nightmare looked very comfortable at 155, and his boxing has become superb. Great sub by Maia as well.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."