Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kharitonov Is Open To Affliction,Strikeforce But Not The UFC

Default Kharitonov Is Open To Affliction,Strikeforce But Not The UFC

http://dreamfighters.com/?p=1549

DreamFighters.com: What have you been up to since you fought at DREAM.6 ? Have you been training, taking a break?

Sergei Kharitonov: I have been training my stand up at Golden Glory gym in Breda Holland.

DreamFighters.com: You are training with Team Golden Glory - How is that going for you? Do you train much with Alistair?

Sergei Kharitonov: I train the programm like all the golden glory guys are doing, we do a lot of sparring and pad training, Cor hemmers is a great trainer. I am really improving and I will be ready for K-1 fights this year. I train with Stefan Leko, Chalid, Alistair, Errol Zimmerman and a lot with Gokhan Saki!
    I am also exited that John Olav Einemo is training now with us, he is great for me to work on my ground skills.

DreamFighters.com: WIll you be fighting at DREAM.7 ? If not, do you know when you will be fighting?

Sergei Kharitonov: I will be fighting april 5th, I do not know the oponent yet!

DreamFighters.com: Are you still going to fight for DREAM, or are you wanting to fight for Affliction MMA, or the UFC at all?

Sergei Kharitonov: I will fight in Dream but if good offers come from Affliction or Strikeforce, i will be there. UFC likes exclusivity and this is not possible for me!

DreamFighters.com: What do you think of UFC???s HW champion Brock Lesnar - Would you like to fight him? Yes,

Sergei Kharitonov: I would love to fight him, he is a great wrestler, but I know I can beat him. My cardio and stand up are really improving and I am free of injuries.

DreamFighters.com: Many people praise you, and say you are the one man to beat Fedor. Do you think you can beat Fedor?

Sergei Kharitonov: Everybody is beatable also fedor, I would like to fight him on NYE 2009 in Japan.

DreamFighters.com: Mirko Crocop has said he would like to fight you. What do you think.

Sergei Kharitonov: I am ready to fight Cro Cop!

Default Re: Kharitonov Is Open To Affliction,Strikeforce But Not The UFC

This is your last warning snakerattle.

People say he is the one man who can beat beat Fedor? Is that some kind of joke? No offense to Sergei, but he lost to Aleks. Everyone has a chance, but I hardly see him as the "one man" who can do it.

I think Sergei's got a great skillset, but not the best decision maker. For instance, he was soundly outstriking the elder Emelianenko until he caught a knee, and he turned into some "manhood" thing, and stuck his chin out and pointed to it...which Aleks happily obliged and knocked him out.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    This is your last warning snakerattle.
    Do you want this place to adopt the "no Dana bashing" criteria that Sherdog has? (they also include WEC discussion in "the heavyweights" with Affliction and Dream discussion in the "contenders")

that's a good heavyweight vet who won't go to the UFC because he's not interested in signing his life and rights away. worth mentioning (I didn't know what his deal was with the UFC)
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Do you want this place to adopt the "no Dana bashing" criteria that Sherdog has? (they also include WEC discussion in "the heavyweights" with Affliction and Dream discussion in the "contenders")

that's a good heavyweight vet who won't go to the UFC because he's not interested in signing his life and rights away. worth mentioning (I didn't know what his deal was with the UFC)
    I dont want a no bash policy but Id like to get rid of troll spammers.

PJ, nothing was wrong with this thread. Snakerattle is a bit like Miltonbot (posts stories, not discussing), but I think most of these are good posts.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    PJ, nothing was wrong with this thread. Snakerattle is a bit like Miltonbot (posts stories, not discussing), but I think most of these are good posts.
    This one was fine. But alot of his posts are either set out to just trash white or the ufc. He never adds anything after he posts and then he posts articles like the one about disspelling myths about Fedor where it was all opinions. Is snakerattle your friend?

PJ, I don't think any MMA fan hates the UFC, they hate the UFC's management. I'm sorry they bought Pride to shelve it, but I doubt anyone watches MMA outside the UFC exclusively (some claimed to when Pride was around).

I don't recall Snakrattle making any posts, just posts articles so I don't know him.

I think Sherdog was coaxed into the no Dana White bashing threads and maybe even the WEC as a "heavyweight" and Affliction and Dream as "contenders." As Dingo and I said, years ago they were cut off for a while and I think they have been far less critical of management since.

Sherdog has far more Dana fans than Dana haters, so I don't see why you'd let one person go on and on how great the guy is without letting someone with the opposite viewpoint go off on him (after all, forums are supposed to bring out opposing ideas). If they thought the forum was flooded with anti-Dana comments (never as popular as other topics), they could have told you to take it to the wasteland instead of telling people its a bannable offense.