Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sanchez v Stevenson

Default Re: Sanchez v Stevenson

That's why I avoid your practice of ripping on fighters like you do.

That's why? What's why? Because you will have a long and glorious career at white belt?
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    That's why I avoid your practice of ripping on fighters like you do.

That's why? What's why? Because you will have a long and glorious career at white belt?
    No because I am not a professional fighter so I am not going to rip on someone who has already done what I have not.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    No because I am not a professional fighter so I am not going to rip on someone who has already done what I have not.
    Oh, I could have sworn that was you ripping on thecobra all this time.

The rest of us respect him and his achievements. He's a great guy to each and every one of us. Hell, especially you the way he's treated you when you visit Las Vegas. A good 10 or so people have vouched for him. He seems like a great guy to me. Some times it seems like you want to blow him, other times as if you wish he never existed. Truth be told, you seem like a scorned school yard girl, taken down, plowed during the prom intermission and then discarded like yesterdays newspaper. I have no idea what the root of that is, nor do I care. You do as you please, but don't be a hypocrite. You do exactly what you say you wouldn't do. He's already done what you haven't and will never. Perhaps that's the source of your anger and frustration.
    Lets go Brent!