Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez v Stevenson

Default Re: Sanchez v Stevenson

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Sounds to me like PJ wants you to take him under his wing and provide a future for him (a la Scarlet Knight)
    Yes that is the case. He's in his upper 20's now, (just had a birthday) and he's still working in a bar making drinks. Hardly what we would expect from a Northwestern grad. He loves jiu jitsu and is a very good white belt. He wnats to enter white belt tournaments across the country and make a name in that division. Good for him, I hope he becomes the best white belt in the country. I just don't want him to squander that degree. What do we do Claudale???
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Yes that is the case. He's in his upper 20's now, (just had a birthday) and he's still working in a bar making drinks. Hardly what we would expect from a Northwestern grad. He loves jiu jitsu and is a very good white belt. He wnats to enter white belt tournaments across the country and make a name in that division. Good for him, I hope he becomes the best white belt in the country. I just don't want him to squander that degree. What do we do Claudale???
    I will be competing in the blue belt division for the grappling. If your fledgling little company would like to sponsor me that would be good.

LOL - you are the master of well aimed digs. No wonder CAP is afraid to show his face in a forum you aren't IP banned from.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Young PJ needs a sponsor, can someone get him some TWT shirts, maybe a TWT patch for his gi, a little financial comp???

WILTZ, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

I don't see an area where Stevenson holds even a slight advantage. At best, he's even with Diego in wrestling, but submission grappling, I've seen videos of Diego having good matches with Marcelo Garcia. This is a showcase for Diego over an opponent with a recognizable name.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I will be competing in the blue belt division for the grappling. If your fledgling little company would like to sponsor me that would be good.
    We don't sponsor the JV, eg: white belts, blue belts, etc. Let me know if you ever attain a black belt, or if you turn pro in any sport. MMA would be great, but I believe you'd be competing against girls in the fly weight division.

We'd be happy to take a look at you then and throw a little money your way. Keep us all posted on your work out blog and especially let us know when you crack the varsity line up, (you know, black belt or turning pro).

Thanks for your interest.
    Lets go Brent!

We don't sponsor the JV, eg: white belts, blue belts, etc. Let me know if you ever attain a black belt, or if you turn pro in any sport. MMA would be great, but I believe you'd be competing against girls in the fly weight division.

We'd be happy to take a look at you then and throw a little money your way. Keep us all posted on your work out blog and especially let us know when you crack the varsity line up, (you know, black belt or turning pro).

Thanks for your interest.
    I figure since im still jv i would approach a jv company. By the time Im black or pro I wont be wasting my time on a little mom and pop shops like yours.

I figure since im still jv i would approach a jv company. By the time Im black or pro I wont be wasting my time on a little mom and pop shops like yours.

By the time you're pro? Ha Ha Ha!!! We will all be long retired before you ever turn pro in anything other than bar tending. It's very easy to talk about doing it, even to criticize those who do it, much more difficult to actually do it. I'm sure you will have a long and glorious career at white belt, but don't make us laugh with this talk of turning pro, pj. There is nothing wrong with being on the jv. Please don't take that as an insult, i'm merely stating the facts. Someone has to compete in that division, why not you?
    Lets go Brent!

By the time you're pro? Ha Ha Ha!!! We will all be long retired before you ever turn pro in anything other than bar tending. It's very easy to talk about doing it, even to criticize those who do it, much more difficult to actually do it. I'm sure you will have a long and glorious career at white belt, but don't make us laugh with this talk of turning pro, pj. There is nothing wrong with being on the jv. Please don't take that as an insult, i'm merely stating the facts. Someone has to compete in that division, why not you?
    That's why I avoid your practice of ripping on fighters like you do. The way you rip on gsp I would think were a former champion of the sport.

Anyway I figure if a 40 year old has been/never was like thecobra can get a fight with an 0-1 record than I can pick up a fight in a small local show. I know I'm a much better wrestler than him and judging by his fight where he ended up face down on the mat due to exhaustion I would think my work ethic and conditioning would far exceed his.