Thread: Dh & mma

Default Dh & mma

Wasn't Danielle's first fight on the 7th?
    Life's not the breaths you take, the breathing in and out that gets you through the day ain't what it's all about. It's the moments that take your breath away.

Default Re: Dh & mma

It was supposed to be on the 5th but the girl that they had wanted me to fight got pregnant. The 2nd girl they offered the fight to turned it down, and then the only other opponent that left me with was my friend and former wrestling training partner Audrey Pang (she wrestled at Princeton) so of course that was a no-go. Then they moved the card from the 5th until the 26th anyways since MMA legislation in Illinois is going through some rough times at the moment.

So for the next month I'm doing a couple grappling tourneys -- the Titan Open in Chicago and then the Arnolds in Columbus (so I hope to go to UFC 96 after!)

Then maybe I will try to fight again this spring. I was bummed at first, but then I took it as an omen that I needed to work on my striking some more

Thanks for the thread!

Good to hear you're still grappling and working toward another possible MMA fight. Please keep us posted.

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/

I heard that DH fell in love and slacked off in her training so they wouldnt let her fight.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    I heard that DH fell in love and slacked off in her training so they wouldnt let her fight.
    LOL. The first half of that statement is true, but the 2nd half isn't since he is a fighter so we are both training at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    LOL. The first half of that statement is true, but the 2nd half isn't since he is a fighter so we are both training at the same time.
    What is the name of this gentleman? I know a few of the people who train at overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    What is the name of this gentleman? I know a few of the people who train at overtime.
    Stay out of their business pj. Next you're going to want to know how tastes his big pee pee pee.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by adolf oliverbush View Post
    stay out of their business pj. Next you're going to want to know how tastes his big pee pee pee.
    bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Who do you know that trains at Overtime?

His name is Brad, and I designed his website for him