Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BJ Penn accepts the cheater's challenge

Default Re: BJ Penn accepts the cheater's challenge

Dammit I've missed catty threads like this. I hope GSP knocks that tubby little monchichi out with his swollen manbreasts. Pigg Penn quit like a lil b!tch
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    Dammit I've missed catty threads like this. I hope GSP knocks that tubby little monchichi out with his swollen manbreasts. Pigg Penn quit like a lil b!tch
    You have been missed Dingo. Cant you talk to Schlottke about finding a back door into the site?

Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    LMFAO!!!!! thats a classic f'n description right there. thanks Dingo.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Greasy frog.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet~Knight View Post
    Greasy frog.
    LoL

Buenos nochees Juan.

You've been on a roll on the other site but not much here lately.
    Lets go Brent!

From a new interview on CP:
    I’ve got to ask since you’re one of the few former opponents of Georges St. Pierre who hasn’t weighed in on the greasing issue, but did he feel like he was greased up when you fought him?
    I don’t really care too much to talk about Georges St. Pierre because I’m not fighting him any time soon, unless I win this fight and maybe one or two more. But with Georges, it is what it is. I think there’s a lot of people in this sport that cheat. A lot of people take Human Growth Hormone. Some people take steroids. People will try and cheat any way they can. For a person to cheat and take away money from someone else that way I think is pathetic. Do it the right way. Get your ass in there and train right. Do it the way normal people do it. I think it’s bad for the sport and I think it’s selfish when people try to cheat in this sport.
    Are you saying that you think GSP intentionally tried to cheat against B.J. Penn?
    Well, I mean, you don’t just rub grease on somebody and think it’s okay to do that. I think it’s bullshit.
    A lot of former opponents of his, like Matt Hughes, have said he felt especially slippery to them. Did you feel any grease on him when you fought him?
    Oh, no. I didn’t feel anything when I fought him. That isn’t the reason I lost that fight. The reason I lost the fight is because he was better than me that night.

Read the rest here
    Lets go Brent!

"Do I think that he got greased? Yeah, I do," White told The Canadian Press prior to the UFC 95 weigh-in Friday at the Dominion Theatre. "Absolutely, 100 per cent, I think that that guy was rubbing grease on him."

"You put another fighter at a huge disadvantage, which is very dangerous," White said.

Asked if the GSP cornerman was cheating, White replied: "I think he was. I do. I think he absolutely, positively knew that he was rubbing grease on him. I do. Nobody can tell me different. I watched the tape a million times."

http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=2679...headlines_main

much respect for dana white for keeping it real
    Lets go Brent!

if i wrestled my matches with vaseline on Id be un-defeated in any weight class, period.

GSP completely cheated BJ penn, he should be banned from MMA but the sport needs him so its a two-way lose

????
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com