Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BJ Penn accepts the cheater's challenge

Default Re: BJ Penn accepts the cheater's challenge

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I think everyone that has been dismantled by GSP is not making the claim just to save face.

GSP will maul Alves so I dont think he is too worried about him.
    Lets see if I understand your double negatives here. So You beleive these guys in that GSP has been greasing, correct?

My favorite GSP excuse was when he said he lost to Serra because he was having personal issues during his training camp. Something about his father having some sort of issue. Nothing to do with getting blasted in the face 20 times and then tapping like a woodpecker, (I believe PJ called him a peckerwood).

In any event, GSP has challenged Penn and Penn has accepted. I look forward to the NSAC's findings on the greasing issue and hopefully he can begin playing within the rules from here on out.

I cannot wait to see GSP/Alves. If GSP doesn't duck him in order to fight Penn instead, Alves will be a load for him to handle.
    Lets go Brent!

Did the grease help GSP drill BJ in the face with all of those elbows? I agree Herr Oliverbush, no interest in seeing GSP whoop an overweight and slow BJ.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Lets see if I understand your double negatives here. So You beleive these guys in that GSP has been greasing, correct?

My favorite GSP excuse was when he said he lost to Serra because he was having personal issues during his training camp. Something about his father having some sort of issue. Nothing to do with getting blasted in the face 20 times and then tapping like a woodpecker, (I believe PJ called him a peckerwood).

In any event, GSP has challenged Penn and Penn has accepted. I look forward to the NSAC's findings on the greasing issue and hopefully he can begin playing within the rules from here on out.

I cannot wait to see GSP/Alves. If GSP doesn't duck him in order to fight Penn instead, Alves will be a load for him to handle.
    thank you for pointing out my typo adolf.

All I about GSP and serra is that GSp said he would come back stronger and destroy serra and in fact he did just that.

The best thing that happened to penn is vaseline gate. Now he gets to tell himself there was a reason he got destroyed. Otherwise he would have to accept the fact that his best was not good enough. Dude has a fragile ego and has no heart.

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    Did the grease help GSP drill BJ in the face with all of those elbows? I agree Herr Oliverbush, no interest in seeing GSP whoop an overweight and slow BJ.

My problem isn't with who would have won had the grease not been present. My problem is cheating. Like making weight, you get on the scale and you make it. Some people say "he was 1/16 of a pound over, what's the big deal?" The big deal as we all know is that you make your weight, just like your opponent does, that's the big deal. If we don't allow other fighters to grease, (advantage or not) GSP can't be allowed to do it either, especially when he's defending a world title.

I say don't give GSP a pass on having to face Alves and allow him to fight the undersized Penn instead. No, punish GSP with the challenge of his life and make him defend the belt against the number 1 contender. And no grease during the Alves title defense either.
    Lets go Brent!

Watch how easily GSP slips out of Penn's grip. GSP was very slippery, or Penn just isn't that good at bjj. You guys decide, I can't really tell.

Lets go Brent!

AO, I hope Alves can make weight..
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    AO, I hope Alves can make weight..
    I'm with you on that one 100%. Alves is a monster at 170, but its a huge cut for him. Weather he makes it or not, the fight will go on, I'm sure. I just want to see how GSP handles his riddum.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    I'm with you on that one 100%. Alves is a monster at 170, but its a huge cut for him. Weather he makes it or not, the fight will go on, I'm sure. I just want to see how GSP handles his riddum.
    Adolf who are you rooting for in this one? The proven cheater in alves or the alleged cheater in gsp?

I'm definitely not rooting for the guy with gynoclemastia on his breasts and that's being investigated by the NSAC, I'm rooting for the other guy.
    Lets go Brent!