Thread: Freddie Roach Owned

Default Re: Freddie Roach Owned

1. Please stop spamming our forum
    2. I already made a mockery of zapp brannigan after he dissed Josh Barnett for going against Freddie Roaches "astute" analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    1. Please stop spamming our forum
    2. I already made a mockery of zapp brannigan after he dissed Josh Barnett for going against Freddie Roaches "astute" analysis.
    I'm guessing from your postings, PJ, that you did not actually see the fight. If so, you'd know that whilst Arlovski stayed within the realm of Roach's expertise (boxing, in case you are unaware), the athletic Belarusian outboxed Mr Emelianenko from pillar to post. Unless you think Roach is teaching flying knees these days? I'd say Mr. Roach knows exactly what he's doing.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    I'm guessing from your postings, PJ, that you did not actually see the fight. If so, you'd know that whilst Arlovski stayed within the realm of Roach's expertise (boxing, in case you are unaware), the athletic Belarusian outboxed Mr Emelianenko from pillar to post. Unless you think Roach is teaching flying knees these days? I'd say Mr. Roach knows exactly what he's doing.
    Roach ripped on Fedors strikign and said that if the fight stayed standing Fedor would get knocked out. Not only did Fedor not get knocked out he in fact knocked out Arlovski.

The point was that you were ripping on Barnett after Barnett defended Fedors striking and said that Roach would eat crow. Roach did in fact have to eat crow as his boy was the one that got knocked out. You too had to eat crow after mocking Barnett but you seem defiant. Eat your crow young man.

LoL
    Lets go Brent!