Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beatdown

Default Beatdown

I saw this beatdown on youtube and felt that it was appropriate for this thread. check it out about 30 seconds in for some Fedor type takedown and gnp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvYBbH5sD7I
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Default Re: Beatdown

Damn Pimach, that Joey Villa Senor? Brutal beat down, as should be when fighting in the streets.
    Lets go Brent!

It looks alot like him, but damn that was a vulgar display of power put down on that dude, those were some vicious elbows being laid on the dudes head. and his ho looks like she almost got some too.

www.euromitsu.com

It looked like the518 to me. We sure 518 is ok and wasn't on the receiving end of those shots?

Someone's weeknd got totally ruined. My favorite part is when dudes girl walks over, holding a bottle and tries to break it up, only to be kissed and dismissed by the Victor Belfortesque fighter. Beautiful straight blasts and then the double barrel shots just before the elbows. Dana, sign that guy!
    Lets go Brent!

speaking of the518, he hasnt been around lately, it very well could have been him, curled up not intelligently defending himself taking 40 plus shots to the head and 7-8 elbows.

LOL, what was that chick gonna do with the bottle anyways? and what was with the dudes buddy throwing potted plants around afterwards making a mess of the driveway?

www.euromitsu.com

Why the hell is Joey Villasenor beating up some dude who is half his size? Talk about abusing your professional fighting abilities.

Villasenors takedown was sloppy but once he was able to use his 40 lb size advantage on the young teen he was really able to beat on him pretty good.
    Last edited by p-jersey; 01-28-2009 at 10:27 PM.

Umm was this fight provoked?
    "Every artist was first an amateur."
    "You miss 100% of shots you don't take."

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Prodigy View Post
    Umm was this fight provoked?
    It appears that way. One guy is holding a bottle of what looks to be grey goose, and a heated exchange is taking place. We can't see how the Via Senor aspect of the fight starts, but obviously something happened big, by the reaction of the on lookers. I'd say Via Senor is giving up at least 25 pounds or so. Outstanding positioning and execution by Smokin Joe.
    Lets go Brent!

Whoever that was popped a collar and kicked some ass. Are we sure this video isn't from the early '90's or after a frat party?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...