Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CBC Special ON UFC's Fighters Pay

Default Re: CBC Special ON UFC's Fighters Pay

ao, do you believe mma can't survive without the ufc?

gf, interesting question. Survive? Sure. Thrive and enjoy the main streem success that the UFc has brought us? Doubtful.
    Lets go Brent!

why, you do think it's the ufc or the sport that the fans want?

Quote Originally Posted by gutfirst View Post
    why, you do think it's the ufc or the sport that the fans want?

gf, can you rephrase that please? I can't make out the question, or statement, that you're trying to make. Thanks.
    Lets go Brent!

it's seems that you like to defend the ufc unconditionally. i'm not sure why? is it for the betterment of the ufc or mma?

I am not defending the UFC for either of those reasons. I am merely sharing my view points with you and the others readers on this blog, and for some reason Mr. Dana White and the UFC have come under attack.

I don't believe that fighters should automatically receive huge pay days, just because Mr. Dana White has built an empire that pays him extremely well. I think everyone has a worth and they should be paid accordingly. Mr. Dana White is worth much more to the UFC and MMA in general, than these guys who are making $4k for a preliminary fight.

I want to make more money at my job so that I can retire. Should I cry and complain to Mr. Obama that the precision registry equipment industry needs a bail out and that way I can pocket millions and not have to work anymore? I say if the pay isn't good, go get a job at McDonald's. I'm sure they pay more than the UFC and it's not as dangerous, (unless you're the fry cook, those guys are on the front lines).
    Lets go Brent!

in an effort to put an end to this, i disagree and i'd like to see the fighters get more money if it is out there. i think the next generation of fighters will not sign pigeon holed contracts and the ufc will either pay up or the future stars of mma will fight elswhere. which by the way is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by gutfirst View Post
    in an effort to put an end to this, i disagree and i'd like to see the fighters get more money if it is out there. i think the next generation of fighters will not sign pigeon holed contracts and the ufc will either pay up or the future stars of mma will fight elswhere. which by the way is fine with me.
    You disagree with what? You don't believe the money should go to who ever deserves it? You don't believe the Mr. Dana White has built an empire that pays him well? You don't believe that McDonald's pays sufficiently for the work doen? What is it that you disagree with?
    Lets go Brent!