Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rosholt vs. D. Miller

Default Re: Rosholt vs. D. Miller

I have not seen his grappling tournaments so I will have to take your word for it. The one results I saw though he won on points has he submitted anyone?

Miller is a brown belt and has transitioned it to mma. I just see him having more skills and Rosholt being particularly terrible in one area.

Oh well I guess we will see, I am certainly anticipating this matchup more than the original fight.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I have not seen his grappling tournaments so I will have to take your word for it. The one results I saw though he won on points has he submitted anyone?

Miller is a brown belt and has transitioned it to mma. I just see him having more skills and Rosholt being particularly terrible in one area.

Oh well I guess we will see, I am certainly anticipating this matchup more than the original fight.
    agree 100%.

Presumably Jake Rosholt will have put a lot of training time into not getting punched in the face

He need to get a new hairdo as well.

You shouldn't have taken his word for it, you had it right with your initial instinct. Rosholt gets subbed in round 1. At least he didn't have to get KO'd by Sakara...
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    You shouldn't have taken his word for it, you had it right with your initial instinct. Rosholt gets subbed in round 1. At least he didn't have to get KO'd by Sakara...
    Thanks for bumping another expert breakdown by me adolf.

As for the part you commented on, I took his word that rosholt had done well in grappling tournys but as you can see by reading the rest of my post I stayed true to my assessment that miller would be too skilled on the ground for him.

Barrett really bombed on this one. He has showed some solid analytical skills for the fight game even showing insight that pjersey provides but in this situation pjersey showed who the king of fight breakdowns is. Barret come eat your crow and praise pjersey.

Dan Miller has a strong wrestling background, experience and good takedown defense.

Thanks for bumping another expert breakdown by me adolf.

As for the part you commented on, I took his word that rosholt had done well in grappling tournys but as you can see by reading the rest of my post I stayed true to my assessment that miller would be too skilled on the ground for him.

Barrett really bombed on this one. He has showed some solid analytical skills for the fight game even showing insight that pjersey provides but in this situation pjersey showed who the king of fight breakdowns is. Barret come eat your crow and praise pjersey.

Yeah, you really went out on a limb there. Other than JensenS and Baretto, everyone was calling this as Rosholt getting either KO'd or submitted.
    Lets go Brent!

I didn't call this fight either way.

I said it was a significantly tougher fight than Sakara (who Rosholt would have ran through) and it seems like based on the result that I was correct.