Thread: Faber-Cruz

Default Faber-Cruz

It's rare that I feel strongly about a scorecard, but some of those scorecards were ridiculous. How could you possibly have Faber winning NO rounds? That as Faber knocking Cruz on his ass on 3 separate occasions, correct?
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Default Re: Faber-Cruz

I had it 49-46 (4 rounds to 1) Cruz. I forget which round it was, but Faber did win one of them. The other four, IMO, were won by Cruz's movement. The only criticism I have on Cruz is his lack of power. He looked like he was hitting Faber with some good clean shots and Faber walked right through most of them. I thought most of the knockdowns of Cruz were flash knockdowns, he seemed to get right back up and didn't look dazed.

My buddy scored it 48-47 (3 rounds to 2) Cruz. I think he gave more credit to the knockdowns than I did. How did you score it?

I had rounds 2 & 4 for Faber. The 5 th round was the tie breaker for me. It was close. Kind of like watching Edgar vs Maynard or Penn.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

I had it a 48-48 draw. Round 1 Faber, Round 2 Cruz, Round 3 10-10, Round 4 Faber, Round 5 Cruz.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...