Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello my friends

Default Hello my friends

I fear this place is a ghost town and this message will go unnoticed but i will forge on regardless.

I thought i would check in to see how everyone is doing. I am still in contact with adolf and pimach on a somewhat regular basis. Claudale has been MIA lately but I assume that is due to the ongoing wrestling season. I did get to see him over thanksgiving so we had a chance to catch up a bit.

I have not talked to leglace in a bit but I have no doubt that he scored the edgar/maynard fight 49-46 in favor of edgar. I am looking forward to the third fight, edgar showed incredible toughness, composure and skill and impressed everyone in colorado.

Who is attending nationals? I assume gjov, claudale, and metsfan will be around at least for a meet up. I will be in town, it would be nice if leglace, adolf, and pimach could attend as well. Id love to have a big get together, meet some for the first time, and reunite with others.

Default Re: Hello my friends

That was not meant to exclude anyone. Would love to see everyone there dh, ugly, gopher hunter, Fat Cap, young scarlet, dpara, mrs. metsfan, bama jenny, and anyone else i am missing.

PJ, I scored the fight a draw believe it or not. I like Jan Maynard so I never felt homerish when watching those 2. I thought the canvas was a bit too slippery to see more flat footed exchanges. Not sure if anyone noticed them sliding during takedown attempts. I really want to see Frankie go flat footed more often with some drag and pivot movement. Gray had zero head movement, a boxer's dream. it could have been exhaustion. That circle jerk movement was fine for BJ but its not going to be effective enough on everybody. Besides, its not smart using the same movement that you used for 10 straight rounds prior. Gray had his circling timed well when he planted Frankie's chin. I do think Frankie came away with more going into next fight. I have always said the strongest part of Frankie's game is his mental toughness.

Any how I have a 2 month old son here and have had my hands full lately. I did plan a trip to Philly, but its 50% at the moment.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

what up guys? thought id check in here and saw PJers post.

im planning on going to nationals but like leglace im at 50% right now, if i do, a Superpower Summit needs to occur, well even if i dont, it needs to happen.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Howdy Fellas
    RIP Jacob Schlottke; KR1963 and rpayton

been super busy working/training/coaching. i will be at nationals on friday march 18th for the 12pm session. happy new year guys.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

What up, Ninjas
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

Hey Dingo-How goes things on the Mat ? Was there much of a furor over the Tech coach wanting to wear private singlets instead of any which had Tech on them ? If my AD had left me and my team sitting in a parking lot then made me fft a dual because he did not schedule a bus driver I'd be upset too. Hope things are well.

Ok, I am officially going to NCAAs and then straight to UFC. Already have tickets.
    I will be with my North Jersey contingent as well as a couple shore boys... Yeah baby!

Shoot me a text or an email if you wanna meet up.
    Last edited by leglace; 02-06-2011 at 08:28 PM.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal