Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 100
Discuss The Ultimate Fighter 6 at the MMA, UFC, & Boxing within the Wrestling Talk Forums; Any former college wrestlers on this season's show?...
  1. #10
    Redshirt
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Arlington, Tx
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    Any former college wrestlers on this season's show?
    NCWA SW Chairman
    www.ncwa.net

  2. #11
    Administrator JensenS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    19,925
    Blog Entries
    56

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    I didn't get to see much of this episode save for the fight, but Arroyo puts Team Serra on the board when he taps Dorian Price with a RNC. Price looked absolutely lost once the fight went to the ground.

    Hughes took this loss a WHOLE lot better than Serra did last week.

    Scarola looks like he's pussing it up more next week.

  3. #12
    Hearts Zadick bluestater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,260

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    I didn't get to see much of this episode save for the fight, but Arroyo puts Team Serra on the board when he taps Dorian Price with a RNC. Price looked absolutely lost once the fight went to the ground.

    Hughes took this loss a WHOLE lot better than Serra did last week.

    Scarola looks like he's pussing it up more next week.
    I wrote a round up if you want to read it, and Joey needs an ass beating.

  4. #13
    Administrator JensenS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    19,925
    Blog Entries
    56

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    Good read...

    In terms of next week, if Scarola being a wuss gets Dana to bring out the f bombs, and a variation of the "Do you want to be a f*cking fighter?" speech, well I'll be all for it.

  5. #14
    Hearts Zadick bluestater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,260

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    Good read...

    In terms of next week, if Scarola being a wuss gets Dana to bring out the f bombs, and a variation of the "Do you want to be a f*cking fighter?" speech, well I'll be all for it.
    Thanks! God, I hope we get to hear that speech. He was being so ridiculous -if he was your friend, wouldn't you want to smack him upside the head?

  6. #15
    Administrator JensenS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    19,925
    Blog Entries
    56

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    It just sucks that Scarola is being such a baby about everything, while Roman is probably sitting at home watching these episodes, getting blasted, muttering to himself "he's ah pooosy, ah was going to fight with broke elbow, ahm not a poooosy."

  7. #16
    ODH
    ODH is offline
    World Champ ODH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,968

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    Quote Originally Posted by bluestater View Post
    I wrote a round up if you want to read it, and Joey needs an ass beating.
    Good read.
    I liked - "Serra keeps telling Arroyo to breath - is this yoga class"

    I am becoming a fan of this show despite my dislike of the reality TV format.
    I really am rooting for Hughes and his Team despite the whole Bible study strangeness. My wife hates everything about MMA, so I have to sneak off to the other room to watch.

  8. #17
    Redshirt doublej's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    103

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    It was like I watched it myself! Nice job

  9. #18
    Hearts Zadick bluestater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,260

    Default Re: The Ultimate Fighter 6

    Quote Originally Posted by doublej View Post
    It was like I watched it myself! Nice job
    Thank you!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

user tags

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •