Thread: Is Cro Cop Finished????

Default Is Cro Cop Finished????

In a very lackluster fight Cro Cop has lost back to back fights for the first time in his carrer. Not only did he lose but he looked like he was hesitant to mix it up. It looked like the beating he absorbed at the hands of Gonzaga might have taken the fight out of him and put an end to his carrer

Default Re: Is Cro Cop Finished????

I don't think he is done, just the division is a lot tougher. He flat out got beat Saturday and it was no fluke, but he was going against a beast.
    The Virtual Pew
    Hollywood Jesus
    Personal Web Page
    MySpace Page
    Church Web Page

---------------------------

A certain amount of opposition is of great help to a man. Kites rise against, not with the wind. ~ John Neal

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

I don't know, he looks horrible compared to how he used to look in Pride. There's gotta be something going on with him IMO.

exactly my point. watching him on saturday he appeared as if he was shell shocked and intimitated even before the fight started. i just did not think he had that "killer instinct" that he has had when i watched him before the gonzaga fight

he claims that he broke a rib in the 1st round. That contributed to his lack of mobility/aggresiveness.
    He let himself down, for what...a woman. I say, go be a world champion let the women come to you......Tito Ortiz

www.d1collegewrestling.net