Thread: Koscheck

Default Koscheck

Is it just me of is Josh Koscheck making a huge fool of himself on The Ultimate Fighter? I only watch snippets of that show but it seems like every moment of it he's saying something dumb.

I was always hoping for GSP to beat him when they fight this winter since GSP is Canadian, but now I want Koscheck to get curb-stomped. What do you guys think?

One person who is even more irritated by Koscheck: http://www.cracked.com/blog/a-book-insults-just-ufc/

Default Re: Koscheck

I have been watching the show this season and Koscheck has done a few things that were absolutely childish.
    I have always rooted for Koscheck in his fights but he is definitely losing his appeal for me.

It is also amusing to see how cocky he acts even tthough his fighters are performing badly and he lost big in his first meeting with GSP.

No offense, arm-spin, but I am rooting for Kos because he isn't a canadian. But he is a jerk.

Not offended at all. We all cheer for our own country.

Yeah, i've never been a good fan of Josh, For one hes always been this way. But i havent known he was this bad but hopefully he gets was comin for him later.
    Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

I always cheer for my own country but will prob make an exception in this case. GSP is as classy as they get and Kos is as classless and immature as they get.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by arm-spin View Post
    One person who is even more irritated by Koscheck: http://www.cracked.com/blog/a-book-insults-just-ufc/
    that is some serious effort for a hate piece... lol.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but I've seen a lot of the unedited footage they have (on the TUF site), and they really edited stuff to cast Kos in the worst possible light. Yes, he's a bit of a dick, but it's looking to me like GSP has been sneakily instigating a bunch of things.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

I haven't been keeping up tons. I'm not a huge fan of Koscheck though. He's either very brave or very arrogant saying that he wants to fight Tito Ortiz with a 30 lbs weight difference.
    Champions aren't made in the gym, Champions are made from something they have deep inside them...