Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats up guys-Ryan Bader

Default Whats up guys-Ryan Bader

Hey all, how is everybody doing? What do you think about the New season of TUF? I posted over on Themat and Homerdindon sent me over here. This is much better!

Default Re: Whats up guys-Ryan Bader

I love this season so far. I really like Efrain so far, and your victory was very impressive.

I can't believe how much Nogeira loves wrestlers. I figured he would have been in the tank for a guy like Primm. But he has you and Efrain as his golden boy. I liked Nog a lot before, but I like him so much more now.

That must very flattering to have a guy like Nog annoint you the way he has.

BTW, great audition video you did!

What's up Ryan? Glad to see you made it over here. It is definitely better. We have a TUF 8 discussion thread going here if you want to take a look:

http://www.thewrestlingtalk.com/mma-...iscussion.html

Basically, we all think Junie has issues but also some talent and are amazed at how much restraint everyone else in the house has shown thus far. We're also trying to guess who the "next Anderson Silva" is from the lightweights (because it's not obvious yet). And, since this is a wrestling website, we're all of course pulling for you to do well.

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/

I like everything about tuf, except Junie. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you in the finals, good luck. Even though the season has already been filmed and you dont need the luck.

Hey Ryan - welcome to the board. I'm liking this season and the fights so far. I was so impressed by the restraint you guys had by not beating the piss out of Junie.

Welcome to the board Ryan.

I've definitely enjoyed the new season so far, that KO in your first fight was definitely one of the better ones that I've seen in watching the show.

Junie is obviously an absolute lunatic, and I see you mentioned over on TheMat that he was actually worse than he's been shown. I think Felipe mentioned over on 5 Oz that Nog just about lost it when Junie jumped in the cage.

Definitely looking forward to that and watching you guys attempt to tangle with the Spider in training this week.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

I love how Nog said "You're next" to Junie when he jumped over the cage. Nog seems like about a million times better of a coach than Mir.

Do you think that Dana just didn't kick Junie out because he knows that he's good for TV? That's the only thing that makes any sense.

Also, how did you come up with that super creative screen name? I was hoping for Birdman, MOB, Darth, or BigLightSaber, or something like that.
    Last edited by homerdindon; 10-14-2008 at 03:06 PM.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Whats up Bader, glad you showed up. I was kinda wishing that when Junie pulled you into the pool, that you woulda held him under water for awhile, just to teach him a lesson.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by homerdindon View Post

Also, how did you come up with that super creative screen name? I was hoping for Birdman, MOB, Darth, or BigLightSaber, or something like that.
    Any one of those can be arranged by the trusty Admin team here.