Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats up guys-Ryan Bader

Default Re: Whats up guys-Ryan Bader

we were all scratching our heads on the 6th in the Worlds bit...

Bader,
    How about a prediction for Nog v. Mir?

Quote Originally Posted by Schlottke View Post
    haha, he thought I was dead because the airbag knocked me out.
    Has this story been told before?

If it has, I haven't heard it.

Nog vs. Mir - Of course I have my man Nog winning this fight. Submission. His half guard sweep is unstoppable.

Schlottke- whats up my man? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Here is the story about fast cars, bullets, and fast women.

Schlottke was in town for his recruiting trip to ASU. I was his host and we met Thom Ortiz at a restaurant in Tempe. We have a nice dinner and then part ways. Schlottke is in the passenger seat and I am driving with two other wrestlers in the backseat. We are headed back to my house to prepare for a night of debauchery. We are almost home as I make my way into the far left hand turning lane. We are sitting there talking and Baaammmm! We get smashed by another car right into the drivers side door. This was not a little fender bender, this was a full on 65 mph crash into a non moving vehicle.

What had happened is that Tempe Police were serving a homicide warrant in a parking lot across the street. The two suspects were in the car and as the police surrounded the car they tried to run over some cops. So the cops start shooting and shot the driver. So the driver is dying out runs the curb, gets his car up to 65mph hour and smashes into us.

I hear one of my Buddy's in the back scream like a girl getting it for the first time and think that people are either dying, or very injured. I look over and Schlottke my recruit, who is passed out almost in my lap. I try and pick him up and put him out the window. He then wakes up, jumps out of the window and starts running with no shoes. (the force of the accident blew off his shoes.) One of the other guys in the back also starts running.

The doors don't open and we cant see, my car's tires are still spinning and I cannot get it in park. We are smashed into five other cars and my car is pushing us into more traffic. I throw the parking break on as hard as I could and jump out the window, only to find that people are now shooting at us.

They actually were not shooting at us but the passenger of the car that ran into us. The police shot the suspect against my car. They grab my other passenger and throw him down to the ground with an assault rifle to the back of his head. I am yelling at the cops telling them that we are in the white car. There was so much smoke that you could see nothing. Finally we get things in order and they release us. Our teammates see us on the news and Ortiz calls us and is like, "WTF is happening with our recruit?"

Needless to say we did sign him.

Mayor of Bringsburg homerdindon's Avatar

LOL @ "scream like a girl getting it for the first time"

That has to be the best not X-rated recruiting trip story ever.
    "Now class, I'd like for you to transition from downward dog....straight to FULL BRING!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by RyanBader View Post
    Nog vs. Mir - Of course I have my man Nog winning this fight. Submission. His half guard sweep is unstoppable.

Schlottke- whats up my man? Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Here is the story about fast cars, bullets, and fast women.

Schlottke was in town for his recruiting trip to ASU. I was his host and we met Thom Ortiz at a restaurant in Tempe. We have a nice dinner and then part ways. Schlottke is in the passenger seat and I am driving with two other wrestlers in the backseat. We are headed back to my house to prepare for a night of debauchery. We are almost home as I make my way into the far left hand turning lane. We are sitting there talking and Baaammmm! We get smashed by another car right into the drivers side door. This was not a little fender bender, this was a full on 65 mph crash into a non moving vehicle.

What had happened is that Tempe Police were serving a homicide warrant in a parking lot across the street. The two suspects were in the car and as the police surrounded the car they tried to run over some cops. So the cops start shooting and shot the driver. So the driver is dying out runs the curb, gets his car up to 65mph hour and smashes into us.

I hear one of my Buddy's in the back scream like a girl getting it for the first time and think that people are either dying, or very injured. I look over and Schlottke my recruit, who is passed out almost in my lap. I try and pick him up and put him out the window. He then wakes up, jumps out of the window and starts running with no shoes. (the force of the accident blew off his shoes.) One of the other guys in the back also starts running.

The doors don't open and we cant see, my car's tires are still spinning and I cannot get it in park. We are smashed into five other cars and my car is pushing us into more traffic. I throw the parking break on as hard as I could and jump out the window, only to find that people are now shooting at us.

They actually were not shooting at us but the passenger of the car that ran into us. The police shot the suspect against my car. They grab my other passenger and throw him down to the ground with an assault rifle to the back of his head. I am yelling at the cops telling them that we are in the white car. There was so much smoke that you could see nothing. Finally we get things in order and they release us. Our teammates see us on the news and Ortiz calls us and is like, "WTF is happening with our recruit?"

Needless to say we did sign him.
    As I was running from the accident to the shoulder of the road (I thought the smoking was from the engine, not the tires) one of the undercovers began chasing me under the impression I was in the getaway car... I began zig-zagging so he couldn't shoot me... really brilliant... lol. He finally "directed me to the ground" with the assault rifle and I was about to be handcuffed when either Bader of Burke finally got him to understand I wasn't their guy.

I also remember looking up right as it was happening and seeing the car driving right at your door.. I recall thinking, "He is trying to hit us" because of it.
    Last edited by Schlottke; 10-15-2008 at 02:07 AM.

Wow, that is probably the craziest recruiting trip story that I have ever heard that did not involve alcohol, sex, or anything of that sort. That is insane!

Hey Bader, do you have any long sleeve shirts in your new samurai design? Or will you in the near future? Let me know. I'd like to get a shirt, but I wear long sleeved t's all the time and rarely wear short sleeves. If not, I will just get the MTX long sleeved T cause that one is pretty nice.

Crazy story.

and you didn't go to ASU, Schlottke???
    RIP Jacob Schlottke 1984-2011