Thread: Mariusz Pudzianowski Trashes Brock Lesnar

Default Mariusz Pudzianowski Trashes Brock Lesnar

http://thegarv.com/Mariusz-Pudzianow...in-My-Way.html

This whole MMA ranking stuff is a big pile of BS. Everybody is in such love with Brock Lesnar, who came from nothing; zero MMA experience and now he?s considered one of the best? He fought only five times and is now considered Mr. Untouchable? Why not me then? Nobody knows how hard I?m preparing myself. I?m training with the best Polish wrestlers; these are top guys. It?s easy to do when you?re not fighting for money ? I?m already a very wealthy guy with a secured future - but for the love and new challenge, and always for my fans, here in Poland and abroad. I would never, repeat never, start fighting in MMA if I didn?t believe I could be the best. First Kawaguchi, then Sylvia ? sorry guys, you are in my way. -MARIUSZ PUDZIANOWSKI

Default Re: Mariusz Pudzianowski Trashes Brock Lesnar

Hardly trashing. I think he has a point. Especially considering his biggest win was against a guy that was KO'd by JDS. Couture was stopped by Big Nog, and big Nog was ko'd by Cain. I think Brock is a scary guy, but he has not done anything to show dominance.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

If pudzianow beat herring, couture, and mir then he would certainly get respect.

I love the World's Strongest Man, but could Pudzianowski pass a UFC drug test? No one is clean in the WSM competitions.

Drinking hormone injected cow blood for breakfast is difficult to detect...
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

Quote Originally Posted by leglace View Post
    Drinking hormone injected cow blood for breakfast is difficult to detect...
    There should be a Polack joke here, but I can't come up with it! Does that make me the Polack?

yes you are right