Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toney vs. Kimbo

Default Re: Toney vs. Kimbo

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    zapp your thoughts james tony thread you started?
    What about it? You guys started talking about something else, and that's about when I dropped off.
    Jacob Schlottke---Gone too soon, and the world is a little less bright because of it. RIP, brother.

One, two, Evans is coming for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Kimbo versus Toney is a great fight. Two brothas from the hood with big names in MMA for much different reasons. Kimbo would be carrying the MMA flag for MMA enthusiasts, the world over, while Lights Out James Toney tries to mob in and prove that boxing is superior to MMA. The match up is reasonably even, with Toney having the hands edge and Kimbo being the more well rounded and more athletic fighter. You'd have to be quite nigardly to not pony up and order this fight.
    I agree 100% OBC.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    I agree 100% OBC.
    Adolf would love the return of the 3rd Reich; dropping hints with his choice of words; Adolf only learned English a few decades ago, so having an antiquated english vocabulary doesn't cut it as an excuse in my book.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Adolf would love the return of the 3rd Reich; dropping hints with his choice of words; Adolf only learned English a few decades ago, so having an antiquated english vocabulary doesn't cut it as an excuse in my book.
    Well he spelt it wrong but it is a legit word meaning cheap, just as his attempts to try and provoke reaction are cheap.

Don't worry if I have to come in here everyday and play the game with him and start deleting entire posts I will, it is up to him. I hate to moderate posts but in this case it could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Claudale, I dont think the OBC wants that, however I somehow think you might enjoy that. and dont try to act like you dont know what im talking about.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    Well he spelt it wrong but it is a legit word meaning cheap, just as his attempts to try and provoke reaction are cheap.

Don't worry if I have to come in here everyday and play the game with him and start deleting entire posts I will, it is up to him. I hate to moderate posts but in this case it could be fun.
    is that why you guys locked up my thread?

www.euromitsu.com

is that why you guys locked up my thread?
    I didn't lock anything . I can tell that you guys are not pleased with what was decided and are going to try and push the limits just to see. I am good with that I will enjoy deleting those posts, or you could just abide by the decision keep posts clean of racial slurs and probably never have a post moderated by me again, it is up to you.

Like I tell my kids, I dont get you in trouble you get yourself in trouble. After a couple of extra workouts they seem to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLY View Post
    I didn't lock anything . I can tell that you guys are not pleased with what was decided and are going to try and push the limits just to see. I am good with that I will enjoy deleting those posts, or you could just abide by the decision keep posts clean of racial slurs and probably never have a post moderated by me again, it is up to you.

Like I tell my kids, I dont get you in trouble you get yourself in trouble. After a couple of extra workouts they seem to get it.
    what was wrong with my thread?

www.euromitsu.com

what was wrong with my thread?
    The what race are so we dont offend you thread? That would imply that you only have to be a certain race to be offended by certain phrases or words. Like I said I did not lock your thread but I see through the attempt to undermine the decision that was made. So you know where I stand, just go about your business and lets see what happens, most likely nothing.