Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: James TOney signs with UFC?

Default Re: James TOney signs with UFC?

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Look Jensens, I'm not trying to rock the boat.
    That's exactly what you're trying to do, and since that's all I can foresee you trying to do going forward I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Default Re: James TOney signs with UFC?

Quote Originally Posted by JensenS View Post
    In terms of the situation in this thread I'd much rather have Ugly see the post and edit it out, rather than leave it there and then have someone go absolutely nuts over the use of the word and then have to deal with those ramifications.

As Ugly does point out this isn't a little clubhouse, its a public section of the message board and thereby subject to the same moderation standards (by all moderators) as any other section of the board.

Had the same post been made in the college section I'd have edited the word out as well.
    I certainly dont think it is our own little clubhouse, as i mentioned you are the boss. I think everyone is on the same page when we say all we want is to know what we can and can not post. I would say up to this point this board has followed all the rules.

Even the section that was supposed to be our own little clubhouse got censored without any notification of why. As long as we know the rules i think we dont have a problem following them or accepting the repercussions when we do cross the line.