Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Herring on making $ in the UFC

Default Re: Herring on making $ in the UFC

Attn: Heath Herring

We have a job opening at our Irvine plant to work in the machine shop. We are prepared to offer you $13/hour. Please fax your resume. We would love to offer you the position, (since you aren't happy with what you make in your current job).
    Lets go Brent!

i agree that the fighters are getting pissed on by the ufc. the guys who stay are getting exactly what they deserve.

that practice will be the ufc's undoing as mma gets more popular. the ufc has a vested interest to keep other organizations down. once something takes off the ufc fighters will simply fight somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp Brannigan View Post
    Hilarious. The vast majority of fighters speak highly of the UFc and what they do for them. Every now and then when one fighter complains, CL comes running here and claims it's indicative of what happens with the REAL UFC. never you mind that the vast majority of fighters are very happy, they're just blowing smoke.
    Surely everyone is happy and no one is petrified at all to say anything remotely derogatory about JB.

In reality, it's the same as ever--the top guys make a lot of money. Everyone else...not so much. It just makes the UFC look somewhat amateurish, as other "big" sports don't hose their least regarded guys in the same way.

It's unfortunate in Herring's case b/c he's had such a long career already and has always put it on the line, no matter the opponent.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Attn: Heath Herring

We have a job opening at our Irvine plant to work in the machine shop. We are prepared to offer you $13/hour. Please fax your resume. We would love to offer you the position, (since you aren't happy with what you make in your current job).
    The article talks about what he does outside of the UFC (commentary and movies). He said he makes more money doing that than he does fighting. He also said he would consider fighting again if it paid him more than what he is doing now. I don't fault the guy at all. And I don't think he was whining either. He was answering the question of why he isn't fighting anymore.

If Heath Herring finds himself unemployed, we simply want him top know that we have work for him and we would love for him to be part of our company. Thats all.
    Lets go Brent!

If Heath Herring finds himself unemployed, we simply want him top know that we have work for him and we would love for him to be part of our company. Thats all.
    OBC, would you be ok with the Texas Crazy Horse's hair style and colors? it wont cause a distraction with the vatos working in the warehouse???
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

We have strict grooming and dress requirements. Everyone is expected to adhere to the company policy. If Mr. Herring expects to take a pay raise by leaving the UFC and coming on board with us, he needs to clean up his fcuking act accordingly!
    Lets go Brent!

We have strict grooming and dress requirements. Everyone is expected to adhere to the company policy. If Mr. Herring expects to take a pay raise by leaving the UFC and coming on board with us, he needs to clean up his fcuking act accordingly!
    good luck with that, he'll prolly bust up the Ese's as a warning to you and Big Win
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

While there's only a small doubt that Herring could take Big Win in a sanctioned fight, Big Win has a huge advantage. He is more than willing to bide his time and use his secret weapon--brutal anal rape. I suspect one brush with Win on the downlow could zip Herring's complaining lips.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com