Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frank Mir Goes too Far: Says He Wants to Break Brock Lesnar's Neck

Default Re: Frank Mir Goes too Far: Says He Wants to Break Brock Lesnar's Neck

Quote Originally Posted by leglace View Post
    Real smart. We all know Brock takes this stuff personal. We will see how smart he feels he is when he has honkey
    kong chasing him around the cage like a raging ape. What is it that they say at the zoo? Don't tease the animals!

LOL at "don't tease the animals" that cracked me up....it's true!

Mir is very pissed and motivated...I'm not sure if the talking is going to help him....it would be a huge fight...Lesnar is just a beast...Mir better focus on one match at a time..

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    Looks like Mir is looking past Carwin. good move, now I can safely put my $$$$$ down on Carwin.
    Bingo...
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

To be fair to mir he was talking just as much about lesnar leading up to the kongo fight and he came in and easily disposed of kongo.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    To be fair to mir he was talking just as much about lesnar leading up to the kongo fight and he came in and easily disposed of kongo.
    so are you saying Mir is gonna easily dispose of Carwin too???
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

No, just that him talking about lesnar before the carwin fight doesnt mean he is taking his training or carwin lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    No, just that him talking about lesnar before the carwin fight doesnt mean he is taking his training or carwin lightly.
    too late kid, i already sent Carwin a message on twitter about what you said.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com