Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opinions on Nate's wrestling skills tonight

Default Re: Opinions on Nate's wrestling skills tonight

Guys lets not be ridiculous, we all know including the cobra that if there was an actual match up between the two pjersey pimp slap. After pjersey had brutally beaten the cobra he would have the cobra out in high heels and a mini skirt handing out shut out wrestling business cards on the street corner.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Guys lets not be ridiculous, we all know including the cobra that if there was an actual match up between the two pjersey pimp slap. After pjersey had brutally beaten the cobra he would have the cobra out in high heels and a mini skirt handing out shut out wrestling business cards on the street corner.

OH SNAP!!!!!!

PDen, thats a mighty bold statement.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Somebody please make sure video of that match gets posted!!
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

You guys nearly chopped my head off a few months ago when I called Nate a ham and egger.

Nothing personal, but I don't think he is an elite professional fighter. I'd rather spend my PPV dollars on some other fighters. He's been given enough chances.

i would still say you are clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    The Kid is right, its not his fault Marquardt got worked last night, Sonnen was possessed out there, he wants the Spider.
    I was at the Fight and you could feel the intensity Sonnen exuded in the cage. He rendered Marquardt helpless. I was as shocked as anyone. If he can match that animalistic, fighting over its prey intensity against Anderson Silva, it will be a hell of a scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    OH SNAP!!!!!!

PDen, thats a mighty bold statement.
    P-dEnVer has a lot of spunk, (in his mouth). Before he puts anyone in high heals and a wig, (my line by the way) he'll be wearing my foreskin as a beenie, (he's my personal penis ornament) as he dangles harmlessly from my johnson.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Jan R Maynard View Post
    I was at the Fight and you could feel the intensity Sonnen exuded in the cage. He rendered Marquardt helpless. I was as shocked as anyone. If he can match that animalistic, fighting over its prey intensity against Anderson Silva, it will be a hell of a scrap.
    wow thanks Mr. Maynard, for letting us know what it was like in there, i can only imagine.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    P-dEnVer has a lot of spunk, (in his mouth). Before he puts anyone in high heals and a wig, (my line by the way) he'll be wearing my foreskin as a beenie, (he's my personal penis ornament) as he dangles harmlessly from my johnson.

www.euromitsu.com