Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow

Default Re: Wow

Well, as the BallCoach astutely pointed out, it's difficult to do business with someone who will so quickly turn his back on Patterson in favor of the Mile High City. Herr Ballcoach can speak more to this point, but I'm quite sure this would never fly in the Old Country.

Pete Denver has some potential, to be sure, but it's perplexing how quickly he switches "skins" when the mood strikes him. Almost Buffalo Bill-like.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

haha what about the old ball coach fleeing germany to set up camp in sunny CA?

He still reps his old hood. "Hans Koch is the man". lol
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    haha what about the old ball coach fleeing germany to set up camp in sunny CA?
    Fleeing a war torn and ravaged country? Please Jarred, keep things in perspective. i was on the East side of the wall. There were major sanctions against my country that made things unbearable. But even then, I returned adn still visit every year for an extended period of time. I give you a pass for fleeing that arm pit called New Jersey, but you have no excuse for turning your back on beautiful Chicago Illinois.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    He still reps his old hood. "Hans Koch is the man". lol
    Find more on Hans here

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive...649D946897D6CF

The legendary grappler fell in this instance, but he was feared across Europe and Asia

And I believe this is a grand son http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1655381632
    Lets go Brent!

A moment of silence for the great Hans Koch
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Fleeing a war torn and ravaged country? Please Jarred, keep things in perspective. i was on the East side of the wall. There were major sanctions against my country that made things unbearable. But even then, I returned adn still visit every year for an extended period of time. I give you a pass for fleeing that arm pit called New Jersey, but you have no excuse for turning your back on beautiful Chicago Illinois.
    It seems i have struck a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    what about the old ball coach fleeing germany to set up camp in sunny CA?
    It seems Mr. Dingo Brigade has struck a nerve
    Lets go Brent!

i was referring to the use of my name. I saw that happen on a number of occasions on themat where suzie shagwell would fluster and upset a poster and they would respond by calling her by her real name or the name they thought was her real name.