Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 10 to 18 of 26

Thread: Wow

  1. #10

    Default Re: Wow

    Well, as the BallCoach astutely pointed out, it's difficult to do business with someone who will so quickly turn his back on Patterson in favor of the Mile High City. Herr Ballcoach can speak more to this point, but I'm quite sure this would never fly in the Old Country.

    Pete Denver has some potential, to be sure, but it's perplexing how quickly he switches "skins" when the mood strikes him. Almost Buffalo Bill-like.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

  2. #11

    Default Re: Wow

    haha what about the old ball coach fleeing germany to set up camp in sunny CA?

  3. #12

    Default Re: Wow

    He still reps his old hood. "Hans Koch is the man". lol
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

  4. #13

    Default Re: Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    haha what about the old ball coach fleeing germany to set up camp in sunny CA?
    Fleeing a war torn and ravaged country? Please Jarred, keep things in perspective. i was on the East side of the wall. There were major sanctions against my country that made things unbearable. But even then, I returned adn still visit every year for an extended period of time. I give you a pass for fleeing that arm pit called New Jersey, but you have no excuse for turning your back on beautiful Chicago Illinois.
    Lets go Brent!

  5. #14

    Default Re: Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DingoBrigade View Post
    He still reps his old hood. "Hans Koch is the man". lol
    Find more on Hans here

    http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive...649D946897D6CF

    The legendary grappler fell in this instance, but he was feared across Europe and Asia

    And I believe this is a grand son http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1655381632
    Lets go Brent!

  6. #15

    Default Re: Wow

    A moment of silence for the great Hans Koch
    Lets go Brent!

  7. #16

    Default Re: Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Fleeing a war torn and ravaged country? Please Jarred, keep things in perspective. i was on the East side of the wall. There were major sanctions against my country that made things unbearable. But even then, I returned adn still visit every year for an extended period of time. I give you a pass for fleeing that arm pit called New Jersey, but you have no excuse for turning your back on beautiful Chicago Illinois.
    It seems i have struck a nerve.

  8. #17

    Default Re: Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    what about the old ball coach fleeing germany to set up camp in sunny CA?
    It seems Mr. Dingo Brigade has struck a nerve
    Lets go Brent!

  9. #18

    Default Re: Wow

    i was referring to the use of my name. I saw that happen on a number of occasions on themat where suzie shagwell would fluster and upset a poster and they would respond by calling her by her real name or the name they thought was her real name.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •