Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Over saturation!!!

Default Over saturation!!!

This board has become totally over saturated.. There is no time to respond to any of the posts because there are new posts (articles copied and pasted from other sites) every hour. I, too, like to post things to keep the community informed of interesting things I see elsewhere, but 8 different articles were posted today with 0 responses. This board used to spark lively, well thought, friendly ribbing, and well informed debate. Now it seems to be a way station for an aspiring writer's material. Thanks for reading the rant.. GJFOVF..
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Default Re: Over saturation!!!

I will go ahead and lower the rate of article imports so its less invasive.

I will also break the news up into an mma breaking news category so this doesn't happen anymore

PJersey will be happy.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    This board has become totally over saturated.. There is no time to respond to any of the posts because there are new posts (articles copied and pasted from other sites) every hour. I, too, like to post things to keep the community informed of interesting things I see elsewhere, but 8 different articles were posted today with 0 responses. This board used to spark lively, well thought, friendly ribbing, and well informed debate. Now it seems to be a way station for an aspiring writer's material. Thanks for reading the rant.. GJFOVF..
    Good post. We have a tight nit community here. We all like each other, (other than Claudale, he rally gets my goat) and we enjoy the playful ribbing. It is true, some good topics get pushed back out of the first page and it does seem saturated.

IMO, PJ will be thrilled to have the competition curbed. MMA reported has scooped him many times recently and it has humiliated PJ. This is a win win all around.
    Lets go Brent!

MMA Reporter is my main dude on this board and while it disturbs me that Schlottke would pull a minimod and take him out because someone complains, I will respect his decision because I dont wanna be next.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    MMA Reporter is my main dude on this board and while it disturbs me that Schlottke would pull a minimod and take him out because someone complains, I will respect his decision because I dont wanna be next.
    I have nothing against mma reporter, but IMO 8 new posts in the span of 4 hours with no responses is a bit excessive. I will concede that his articles are sometimes informative and spark debate, but also sometimes they are incredibly inane and detract from the board...
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    I have nothing against mma reporter, but IMO 8 new posts in the span of 4 hours with no responses is a bit excessive. I will concede that his articles are sometimes informative and spark debate, but also sometimes they are incredibly inane and detract from the board...
    I agree some are not needed but with us being a small group its hard to keep convo started/going for threads especially on weekends

www.euromitsu.com

Excellent post gov, finally mmareporters trash will be limited.