Thread: Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi "could be" on UFN 22

Default Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi "could be" on UFN 22

http://www.fightersonlymagazine.co.u...le.php?id=3762

Smart. Let America be introduced to Gomi on a big main-event stage, for free.

Default Re: Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi "could be" on UFN 22

Would love to see an 'on' Gomi vs. the very dangerous and tough Florian. Could be an instant classic.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

Yep, but the "on" Gomi hasn't been there for a few years now. I like Florian, but I wish Gomi the best and to have a very successful debut.

He is coming off of a fairly recent KO of Nakakura, but you're right that he had two bad losses in the last 14 months. Gomi has been on and off his entire career. He's hinted that MMA isn't his passion and sometimes it shows. When he's on, he's a handful. He's only 31--he's still young enough to be 'on' again.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

I hope Gomi brings it, slightly because I like him as a fighter and think he can, but mostly because I want this board spared of any of Claudales anti-japanese commentary.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Oh I can almost hear it now. Claudale has expressed numerous times his disdain for the fighters from the far east. It's quite a shame really. Lee, fine little Asian thing that I used to spin...
    Lets go Brent!

I love Japanese fighters--they are as tough as any in the world and they very rarely make excuses when they lose. Now Brazilians, on the other hand, are also tough, but.....
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com