Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Dana White! The UFC Lightweight Division Needs a Serious Upgrade

Default Re: Hey Dana White! The UFC Lightweight Division Needs a Serious Upgrade

I can't be hard on Noons for getting ko'd by Crazy Horse. He exposed zero weakness in that fight, unless you consider haymakers while Noons is connecting a solid punch a weakness. It was a shot in the dark that connected. And you gotta admit, Bennett has abnormal skills.

Noons has shown good takedown defense, and I believe He would outstrike BJ in the standup. We know BJ would challenge him on his feet. I think BJ beats him, but I consider a guy like Noons one of his bigger threats.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

Default Re: Hey Dana White! The UFC Lightweight Division Needs a Serious Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Penn would noons lunch. Noons is a solid boxer but he also got knocked out by crazy horse. If and when it did go to the ground penn would brutalize him.

its hard to evaluate aldo has he hasnt really been tested, and hasnt really faced a great striker or a grappler the caliber of penn.
    I take my lunch at noon too.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pimach View Post
    I take my lunch at noon too.
    With a glass of Sha sha Shasta, I wanna Sh sha shasta...
    I am still laughing about that one. Who else coulda brought shasta cola back but our very own Pimach.
    I pictured you as that guy Gaylord in Showboat, passing up taxis to walk because he's broke and playing it off as if it's the doctor's advice. - Clmetal

I think Alvarez gives Penn his best fight right this second. Dude has some lethal hands.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com