Thread: Quote from Junie

Default Quote from Junie

"I get kicked out of the UFC for making a mistake, and some fighters can get in their truck and lead the police on a five-mile car chase and they have to pull him out at gun point and they're still fighting."
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Default Re: Quote from Junie

Dipshit just doesnt get it.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Junie is an idiot! Pimach is right, he just doens't get it.
    Lets go Brent!

He did say he "f#cked up" so he's not saying the UFC was wrong, just that they've shown more patience with other fighters. Of course, they threw him a lot of bones and he wasn't all that talented.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

He still doesn't get it though. Of course they're going to give Rampage more consideration than him.

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan View Post
    He still doesn't get it though. Of course they're going to give Rampage more consideration than him.
    I think that is his point... Rampage was involved in an accident that allegedly resulted in a woman losing a child.. Which is worse? Whether he "gets it" or not is insignificant. It is about who brings in more dollars. Rampage brings in more money than Junie. So, although Junie is a f-up, I kind of agree with him.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

I guess my point in saying he doesn't get it is that ... Beyond who is the better draw/cash cow, if you had someone that was an established friend vs someone you just met, which person you going to give more leeway to? And which one are you going to come to the aid of quicker?

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/

Guess that is why I don't have many friends.. Mets, it is about money not loyalty or relationships. I know that you are not that naive.
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become."

Mark I agree with you, but Junie has also gotten a lot of breaks. Look at JT - he was in the finals and for conduct after the show (that no one knew about), he ends up getting replaced by someone who was drunk right alone side of him.

But there is a limit to how much the UFC can showcase popular fighters without making the sport illegitimate. Lindland was ranked #1 in the world after Dana kicked him out and he may showcase Kimbo without him proving that he really belongs.