Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Future of MMA May Depend on Strikeforce: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brett Rogers

Default Re: The Future of MMA May Depend on Strikeforce: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brett Rogers

Fine you're on. Define "great margin" for me please.
    Lets go Brent!

Default Re: The Future of MMA May Depend on Strikeforce: Fedor Emelianenko vs. Brett Rogers

Lets go Brent!

Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Fine you're on. Define "great margin" for me please.

Adolph, cool. Let's say 25% viewership.

Hey, its titties vs Fedor...

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    For the record Claudale, I don't text, I email. Do you really believe I would give out my private personal cell phone number?

Besides, I'm not very interested in the card what so ever. I'll probably check in on sunday after noon and see what I missed. This show may get out viewed by the UFC broadcast. I'll be watching UFC.
    PJ did say one time here that you text him constantly. Did he admit he made a mistake? Just curious

Actually, since this is on TV and I am staying at a hotel tonight, I think I will be able to see it. But I won't say anything since you and PJ can't see it live (not that you care about this event when the UFC is replaying an event you have already watched)
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by leglace View Post
    Adolph, cool. Let's say 25% viewership.
    OK cool. but please clarify exactly what you mean by 25 percent viewership. I want your sig and I don't want there to be any questions later, (not that you wouldn't honor the agreement, rather I just don't want any misunderstandings).

I already have a wonderful sig picked out.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    PJ did say one time here that you text him constantly. Did he admit he made a mistake? Just curious

Actually, since this is on TV and I am staying at a hotel tonight, I think I will be able to see it. But I won't say anything since you and PJ can't see it live (not that you care about this event when the UFC is replaying an event you have already watched)
    Claudale PJ was out of his mind. He thinks that because he got a phone that receives emails, that those are texts. Remember when his Motorola brick phone broke and he was using his GF's pink Razor? Well she finally upgraded him to a blackberry for their anniversary, (the cheep skate made her pay half the dinner tab on their night out) and he hasn't yet learned the different terms for phone messaging. I assure you no one on this site has my phone number other than Puppeteer and Greco ZAG.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by leglace View Post
    Hey, its titties vs Fedor...
    LMAO!!!!

Got Milk?
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com