Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TUF 10 thoughts

Default Re: TUF 10 thoughts

LOL - I don't think Pimach minded it when I said Hau. Does Jim Soaringeagle really work for you? If not, what's the difference?

No reason for Dana to make the gay comments in the first place, he did apologize, in part because if he didn't, he may have earned himself some enemies for no reason.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Another lame fight. Hopefully the second round is a little better.

and I don't understand why Dana lashed out at Big Country. He asked him who he wanted to fight and he said he'd fight anyone; I think in previous seasons, that attitude was admired.

Finally, that guy who lost last night (a UFC vet) can't call his wife with cancer, but Kimbo can call people. Just enough of these stupid rules.
    Dana doesn't like Big Country because he was from the IFL and the IFL champ. He wanted him to go through TUF and get beat to help show how weak other orgs are compared to UFC.

Shea Stadium
    1964 - 2008

http://www.theopenmat.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan View Post
    Dana doesn't like Big Country because he was from the IFL and the IFL champ. He wanted him to go through TUF and get beat to help show how weak other orgs are compared to UFC.
    I think it has to be something other than that. He doesn't dislike the other IFL guys. Of course that would apply to Slice, but Dana wants to use his popularity, not simply show he doesn't belong.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    LOL - I don't think Pimach minded it when I said Hau. Does Jim Soaringeagle really work for you? If not, what's the difference?

No reason for Dana to make the gay comments in the first place, he did apologize, in part because if he didn't, he may have earned himself some enemies for no reason.
    Soaringeagle is a close personal friend and outside sales person in the Dakotas for our company. He is one of my buddies. I would never disrespect him Claudale. What are you even babbling about by bringing him into our discussion? I'd love for him and Pimach to meet. From what I understand, they know of each other. Please Claudale, don't do this.
    Lets go Brent!

Yeah Claudale, quit trying to use the injuns to steer the convo away from the attitude youve been displaying recently. you were cool when we met, but now I gotta wonder if that was all a ruse as the OBC has indicated it might be.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com