Thread: Top 10 MMA Pound-for-Pound Fighters Per Dollar

World Champ

Star Top 10 MMA Pound-for-Pound Fighters Per Dollar

To put an end to endless discussion to pound-for-pound lists - I have created a list based on the real value of a fighter - the amount he gets paid which corresponds to the number of butts in the seats.Before we get to the list - I would like to mention a few fighters who did not make the list. Lets start with WEC: fighters like Urijah Faber, Miguel Torres make only around 25K per fight - so they are far far away from top 10.Lyoto Machida only made only 140K in UFC 98 so the Karate Chopper did not make the cut either.And finally Anderson Silva comes in at number 11 based on the Fight Night 14 salary of 200K - so unless he made substiantially more in UFC 101 - he is not making the cut. So lets get ready to see who are the "Real" pound-for-pound kingpins!

Herbert DEC Askren 5-4

Default Re: Top 10 MMA Pound-for-Pound Fighters Per Dollar

I'm interested to see where this goes
    I wish I could kick Matt Dragon in the balls. In his Dragonballz.

wait, it's a list of who makes the most money?
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

And the list is????

This is impossible list to compile. I have two cousins who have one pro fight under their belts and their second is coming up shortly. They're animals in a small league trying to work their way into a major title fight. How can anyone possibly account for fighters at this level? Pound-for-pound per dollar? If that is the case, I got money on the Garshnick brothers.