Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 19 to 27 of 41

Thread: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

  1. #19

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    GSP did use vaseline. He admitted it (sort of) and there is video showing it.
    And gsp was cleared of doing anything wrong by the commission but penn wont let it go and accept that he got beat silly.

  2. #20

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    GSP did use vaseline. He admitted it (sort of) and there is video showing it.
    I have to admit that I really didn't follow up on the Vaseline story that much, but accusing him of steroids is a whole other story. Once again jealousy seems to get the best of people.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

  3. #21
    National Finalist mhs189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Matoaca, Virginia
    Posts
    779

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    The truth is, chances are that several UFC/WEC fighters are on steroids.
    In any sport you are going to find athletes that are taking them.
    You just can never get past it.
    But is GSP doing them? It's hard to say.
    But I've never seen anything of him cutting weight.
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

  4. #22

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    GSP did use vaseline. He admitted it (sort of) and there is video showing it.
    His trainer had vaseline on his hand when he touched(barely) his chest and back, most of it was smeared on his face.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  5. #23
    National Finalist mhs189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Matoaca, Virginia
    Posts
    779

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    What are the rules regarding vaseline usage?
    "It ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward, how much you can take and keep moving foward. That's how winning is done!"

  6. #24
    Olympic Champ clmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philthadelphia, South America
    Posts
    2,753

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Karo tested positive for pain killers not exactly what we are discussing. Also gsp and karo have probably trained together 1 or 2 times tops. Karo lives in california and for a fight he may make a short trip to new mexico. GSP lives in canada where he does 95 percent of his training there. I dont get upset but at least like people to be somewhat clued in on a topic.

    Hughes also has a rep for just not being into training much. Most high level athletes train more than two hours a day, steroids or not.

    The majority of your posts ring of you being upset, as usually you are getting emotional after zuffa celebrates another victory.
    Karo also said he thinks GSP is on steriods, so that's another high profile guy who lost to him who made that comment. I pointed out the other 2 Karo comments so you wouldn't use them as excuses - they have nothing to do with whether GSP uses or not. (get it?)

    Hughes does have that rep, but he said he can't. Can you go balls to the wall for more than 120 minutes?

    Good try with the Zuffa comments (desperation) - BJ is a zuffa fighter, Matt is, Karo is. I don't exactly get your point. I'm going to try the same thing, if you are not kissing a non-UFC fighters ass, I will always say its because you hate everything outside the UFC. I don't think that, but you shouldn't think half the crap you say about me.

    I don't listen to Barnett's excuses and I think Overeem is a risk to anyone who signs him. I guess I should be saying otherwise because of Zuffa?

    Seriously, get a clue. You spout nonsense when you think people are being picked on and always resort to the "you hate the UFC" comments. This has nothing to do with the UFC.

    You made the comment that Pride guys probably didn't do well in the UFC because of drug testing. Shouldn't I have reacted differently? I mean I am always anti-UFC, I should have said Pride guys don't juice and UFC guys do - at least that's how you portray every comment of mine you don't like.

    Boo hoo, not everyone is kissing GSP's ass as being the greatest human that ever lived. Am I mad at people calling BJ a crybaby and excuse maker? No I am not.

    I was at the weigh ins when GSP fought Koscheck. Koscheck was booed and GSP was cheered, seemingly both by everyone. Why worry so much about "GSP haters?" It's annoying as hell. You can find a circle jerk on sherdog or a Canadian forum for that, I am sure.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

  7. #25

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    *refills coffee mug and sits back, waiting for reply*
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

  8. #26

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Karo also said he thinks GSP is on steriods, so that's another high profile guy who lost to him who made that comment. I pointed out the other 2 Karo comments so you wouldn't use them as excuses - they have nothing to do with whether GSP uses or not. (get it?)

    Hughes does have that rep, but he said he can't. Can you go balls to the wall for more than 120 minutes?

    Good try with the Zuffa comments (desperation) - BJ is a zuffa fighter, Matt is, Karo is. I don't exactly get your point. I'm going to try the same thing, if you are not kissing a non-UFC fighters ass, I will always say its because you hate everything outside the UFC. I don't think that, but you shouldn't think half the crap you say about me.

    I don't listen to Barnett's excuses and I think Overeem is a risk to anyone who signs him. I guess I should be saying otherwise because of Zuffa?

    Seriously, get a clue. You spout nonsense when you think people are being picked on and always resort to the "you hate the UFC" comments. This has nothing to do with the UFC.

    You made the comment that Pride guys probably didn't do well in the UFC because of drug testing. Shouldn't I have reacted differently? I mean I am always anti-UFC, I should have said Pride guys don't juice and UFC guys do - at least that's how you portray every comment of mine you don't like.

    Boo hoo, not everyone is kissing GSP's ass as being the greatest human that ever lived. Am I mad at people calling BJ a crybaby and excuse maker? No I am not.

    I was at the weigh ins when GSP fought Koscheck. Koscheck was booed and GSP was cheered, seemingly both by everyone. Why worry so much about "GSP haters?" It's annoying as hell. You can find a circle jerk on sherdog or a Canadian forum for that, I am sure.
    I dont know anyone that goes balls to the wall for more than 120 minutes. Its practices broken up throughout the day.

    I had not heard of karo accusing gsp of doing steroids i know he has accused him of greasing. Karo is another underachiever who is infamous for his lack of a work ethic. Funny these guys like penn, karo, and hughes who are known for having a poor work ethic are the ones ripping on gsp.

    You whining about the ufc was in response to you saying i get upset any time someone mentions gsp and that i should not open the thread. I was simply pointing out that you do the same thing with all of your posts.

    Barnett has failed three tests, Overeem has gained 40 pounds of muscle past the age of thirty. GSP has never failed a drug test and has been the same weight his whole career.

    I have already previously stated that it would not surprise me if gsp was on somethign but since he has not been busted and has not been linked to any users or dealers than i will not discredit his accomplishments the way you and adolf do.

    You say you compliment him but its always followed up with a dig. Oh yes gsp is the best and he has the best takedowns BUT its because he is on the juice. Yea gsp is a super hard worker but that is because he takes stuff so he can train harder.

    I could not care less if you like gsp, or if you say stuff about him being mentally weak or whatever. I will react though when you guys diss on him for things that have no basis. I understand it though success breeds jealousy.
    Last edited by p-jersey; 08-06-2009 at 01:00 PM.

  9. #27

    Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

    *grabs met-rx bar and sits back*
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

    www.euromitsu.com

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •