Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

Default Re: BJ Penn: I believe GSP uses steroids...I have no proof...

We discussed that many of the guys probably are on stuff. I have heard about some fighters, and it would not surprise me to hear many of the names.

The difference here is that guys start discrediting gsps accomplishments as if he has been busted for using.

Also how do you not get suspicious of hughes when he suddenly comes in much larger and more defined in his last fight in comparison to his fight against alves?

Quote Originally Posted by gjfovf View Post
    Why is it obvious? What about Hughes or Newton? They were both pretty ripped at 170. What are some other examples of his "known cheating"? Please, too much grease? That is an opinion that Penn should should have kept to himself. Be a professional. Damaging someone's possible endorsement deals and image in the press is wrong. Especially if you have no proof. It just sounds like sour grapes from a guy who is a "known slacker" when it comes to training.
    the bitch ti*s are a dead giveaway.
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

I also love how claudale is not spinning gsp being a much harder worker and more dedicated athlete than hughes into a negative for gsp.

I don't have any evidence, but I'm pretty sure BJ Penn once made love to a green monkey.
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

Hughes said he can't workout hard beyond 2 hours. That's what banned substances are for, right? that's why bikers and tennis players take them as well.

Sherk raised everyone's suspion when he let the UFC do all access, remember? MMA sites were saying that you needed the help of banned substances to work at that kind of a level for that long. And, he gets popped. GSP also trains like that.

I didn't know/notice that Hughes looked different, perhaps he is doing them now. I am not saying that anyone is not doing them.

Couture is my favorite fighter and I reluctantly concluded that he probably did try something new when he came in looking better than ever against Gonzaga. You take it so personally when people say anything negative about GSP - you shouldn't even open a thread like this if you get so upset about this stuff. Karo also said he thought GSP was on steriods (Karo now trains with him and has tested positive for banned substances himself)
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Penn is such a sore loser. First it's the whole Vaseline accusations, now it's steroids. Can this guy ever take a loss? It's not my fault that Penn is fat. Not only does he have to accuse good looking guys of steroids but it had to be Pierre as his main target. I really do hope this guy gets knocked out by Florian but he'll probaly just accuse him of cheating somehow too.
    TRAIN LIKE A MADMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by grecowrestler13 View Post
    Penn is such a sore loser. First it's the whole Vaseline accusations, now it's steroids. Can this guy ever take a loss? It's not my fault that Penn is fat. Not only does he have to accuse good looking guys of steroids but it had to be Pierre as his main target. I really do hope this guy gets knocked out by Florian but he'll probaly just accuse him of cheating somehow too.
    GSP did use vaseline. He admitted it (sort of) and there is video showing it.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Quote Originally Posted by clmetal View Post
    Hughes said he can't workout hard beyond 2 hours. That's what banned substances are for, right? that's why bikers and tennis players take them as well.

Sherk raised everyone's suspion when he let the UFC do all access, remember? MMA sites were saying that you needed the help of banned substances to work at that kind of a level for that long. And, he gets popped. GSP also trains like that.

I didn't know/notice that Hughes looked different, perhaps he is doing them now. I am not saying that anyone is not doing them.

Couture is my favorite fighter and I reluctantly concluded that he probably did try something new when he came in looking better than ever against Gonzaga. You take it so personally when people say anything negative about GSP - you shouldn't even open a thread like this if you get so upset about this stuff. Karo also said he thought GSP was on steriods (Karo now trains with him and has tested positive for banned substances himself)
    Karo tested positive for pain killers not exactly what we are discussing. Also gsp and karo have probably trained together 1 or 2 times tops. Karo lives in california and for a fight he may make a short trip to new mexico. GSP lives in canada where he does 95 percent of his training there. I dont get upset but at least like people to be somewhat clued in on a topic.

Hughes also has a rep for just not being into training much. Most high level athletes train more than two hours a day, steroids or not.

The majority of your posts ring of you being upset, as usually you are getting emotional after zuffa celebrates another victory.