Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brock unifies the UFC belts, leaves no doubt about who is #1

Default Brock unifies the UFC belts, leaves no doubt about who is #1

Can anyone defeat Brock Lesnar? Can he be beaten? He is only getting better. He is a runaway freight train.

He is scary good.
    Last edited by Adolf Oliverbush; 07-12-2009 at 07:35 AM. Reason: chest tattoo
    Lets go Brent!

Default Re: Brock unifies the UFC belts, leaves no doubt about who is #1

I think Fedor would win but the longer it takes for that matchup, the more it favors Brock.

Adolf, did you make it out to Vegas? Also, unlike you not to throw a work party for UFC 100. Seems like the last one you went all out for was Silva-Irvin. What happened?
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Claudale, I am in Las Vegas right now. I'm not so sure Fedor would beat Lesnar. Brock just keeps getting better and his strengths are simply too much for even the top heavyweights. Mir looked great. I haven't seen him look that good ever. But with that said, he still got demolished. Brock Lesnar may very well be the guy to beat Fedor. Difficult to process that the WWF Champion has a stranglehold on the UFC strap.
    Lets go Brent!

In all honesty, a lot of us thought Mir wasn't really the best and Couture was a perfect matchup for Brock.

If Brock clears out the UFC, then it will be a legit challenge for Fedor. But he's in the process now of clearling out all the best HWs out there.

I think Cro Cop could be a challenge for him and the winner of Cain-Carwin as well.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Someone mentioned the winner of Handy/Noguiera to face Brock. It likely will be Randy and I have no interest in seeing him get bludgeoned again. I would like to see Minotauro/Lesnar, but it would probably be a bloodbath and Mino doesn't deserve to go out like that. At this point, Carwin and Cain look like the 2 best chances to really push Lesnar.
    Lets go Brent!

If Nogeira looks like the old Nogeira, he would be a good matchup for Brock since he never quits and can always pull out subs. but he's looked bad in all his UFC fights.

I don't see him getting past Randy, but I certainly don't want to see Randy/Brock II. Napao would have been a great opponent, had he been more consistent and won when he was supposed to win. At this point, Brock is looking like he will have a very long reign as champion.
    Lets go Brent!

I can't believe he only weighs 265...monster, i'd like to watch that one.
    To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Only 265? Pretty sure he was close ot 290
    Lets go Brent!