Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bisping Lindlanded by Hendo

Default Re: Bisping Lindlanded by Hendo

Reminds me of Abbot/Matua. Brutal shot, killer instinct type moment. Where does this leave Bisping? He's going to need some time to regroup and figure out what's next. At middleweight, he's going to have to get in there with some top guys, if he expects to get a title shot. Henderson is ready for a shot at the belt now.
    Lets go Brent!

I also think Bisping was afraid of him with the constant backing up and how jittery he looked early in the fight and how intense he looked at weigh ins.

Adolf, one more thing, since when do you put safety ahead of smart business? (the whole health insurance argument).

This fight imo is what caused UFC 100 to live up to the hype. If this was a boring 3 round decision, I don't think this card would have standed out like it did. The diving elbow on top of a KO right is a highlight and that's why you posted those GIFs
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

NCAA Champ

Bisping talked a lot of crap during the Ultimate Fighter show and Henderson had his fill of it. I, along with many others in the house loved the ending.

bisping is/was one of the most overrated guys in mma. obviously he is not even almost in hendo's league. all he's ever done was run his mouth even when he was on tuf as a fighter.

i cant believe how skinny bisping looked he looked terrible. Hendo dominated and is the man to face silva again

I thouhgt Hendo had commited the first UFC murder last night. Brutal ending.
    Lets go Brent!

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    I thouhgt Hendo had commited the first UFC murder last night. Brutal ending.
    the first superman punch on a guy laying on his back. I imagine getting hit with a bat in your sleep would feel the same way.

Waiting to hear what happened to him (he did walk out on his own). He's getting trashed hard on Sherdog; being part of this highlight must really damage his ego.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

I dont think they will give henderson a title shot yet. I would like to see marquardt and henderson fight it would be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    I dont think they will give henderson a title shot yet. I would like to see marquardt and henderson fight it would be a good one.
    I disagree only because I'd like to see each of them get another shot at Silva. I think they are the only 2 who really have a chance of beating him (even though they've both lost to him).