Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dana White appreciation blog

Default Re: The Dana White appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Oliverbush View Post
    Didn't you see the documentary where he was benching 315? The man is yoked, (I learned that one from Winston).

Claudale please change that god awful avatar to something nicer. I loved the one of your boys executing their moves. WTF is the current one of, a self portrait of you when you turn 60???

ive seen the dude up close in Vegas, he is far from chisled.

strong, yes
    chisel, no
    Like Billy Jacks' soul attack, I'm one Injun you wont forget.

www.euromitsu.com

Has anyone seen JB and Daddy Warbucks in the same room? I thought not.....
    I heart Jazzy B. White.
    Indianamat.com

It is possible be sucessful and still be a dick. Maybe that's why Dana White gets criticized so much, not that he's incompetent but just that he acts like a jerk.

Adolf - this is puke-in-your-mouth pathetic and I now think you have a man crush.

Dana literally has infomercials run about himself and how great he is. In this case to remind us he's a tough guy without ever actually showing these fight skills in any way. Even the MSN one dedicated time to tell us how tough Dana is and how he "looks like a UFC champ".

Although 315 is more than most guys can do, its not exactly something you don't see everyday in any gym (including HS gyms; Tank doing 585 fits that description - something you won't see outside of prison and NFL workouts).

1 mile run in 8 minutes (on a treadmill) - lol. My 7 year old can do that. And the situp routine looks like something skanky chicks do to attract attention in gyms.

And people that kiss up to him like this are just looking for special treatment from the UFC - just the way Iole is always kissing up to them and pretending he's never heard of Dream or Affliction before their events (only to take a dig after).
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Yea the mile on the treadmill was not impressive at all. The treadmill sets the pace for you and you just have to keep up. Dana was nearly dying after it was over, if he was running on a track he would naturally slow his pace when he got that tired.

Quote Originally Posted by p-jersey View Post
    Yea the mile on the treadmill was not impressive at all. The treadmill sets the pace for you and you just have to keep up. Dana was nearly dying after it was over, if he was running on a track he would naturally slow his pace when he got that tired.
    LOL. Anyone who runs should be able to do an 8 minute mile and although I never use a treadmill, I know people who say they can do more on it than they can on a track (and a track is easier than running outside).

Honestly, Dana should get over his fears and prove himself in the ring. He's so interested in having the fighter reputation - he'd get that by actually fighting. Maybe he can pay someone to throw the fight.
    "I don?t give a f_ck about money, bro. Believe me when I tell you that." Dana White

Dana White appreciation = oxymoron.

I appreciate the UFC, but not a smug, tough guy wannabe, who takes too much credit for spending someone elses money.

Sorry, but while he is getting it done, so is the out of control police officer who has a habit for beating on high school kids. He acts like he is a fighter himself. Sorry, but I'll bet my house that he wouldn't last 2 rounds with someone like me.

Alright, there goes my bedside manner. But his attitude is annoying. That is why I want Scott Coker to succeed with Strikeforce. White needs to be humbled a bit.

Leglace is on ourside - with Dingo, opposing the German and VAKattack.

The guy has $100m for his efforts and the Fertittas $. I honestly don't understand why he constantly needs to pat himself on the back. It's a mental disorder.

Sure Adolf is familar with Freud, this desire to be a fighter is a variation of penis envy

Claudale you've stooped to an all time low with your attacks on Mr. Dana White. One day he will be in the Hall of Fame and you will be on record with your classless remarks. Despicable.
    Lets go Brent!